for Of Wizards and Winchesters

4/21/2010 c2 3Blackest-Appologies
Ooh, lol, I'm liking it a lot. At first I was hella confused in this chapter but now I understand! Why would Harry do that he should be thinking about Teddy!is he gonna be alright? Well, I can't wait till the next update!
4/21/2010 c2 107kirallie
Good and different start by having him hang around lenore and co. Didn't Sam see he was healing her so why try to stop him? Did he see Harry gaining the wounds and was worried? I hope you do a pairing! Harry with one of the brothers pretty please!
4/21/2010 c2 ONIX-21
O! This sounds interesting :D

Love that you've brought Teddy in to it too

That's a great idea to give Harry a link with Lenore and her coven :D

loving this story so far

cant wait to see what's going to happen next

So i hope u update soon! XD
4/21/2010 c2 6Tuuna
I like this a lot :D:D and a different beginning from the general HP/Supernatural crossover :)
4/21/2010 c2 9TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics
!
4/21/2010 c2 2kk bk
love it
4/21/2010 c2 12Rokkis
Damn! That was very well written and a lovely original twist to an excellent xover! Loved it!

Please please update soon and keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Ps: If there should be a pairing it should be Harry/Cas! Love it!
4/21/2010 c2 4athena89
harry and his saving people thing. i'll read on, so please update soon. athena
4/20/2010 c2 1RocklynnJasmine
Amazing story! I can't wait to read more of your story! Have a great and wonderful day!
4/20/2010 c1 9Ginebra
this was sweet. a very nice beginning!
4/20/2010 c2 Ginebra
Now, this look really good! I can not wait to read another chapter
4/20/2010 c2 Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn
Seems really interesting. I hope it's a Sam/Harry since that particular pairing is rare. XD Ooh, or a Dean/Harry/Sam... -cough- Sorry, got ahead of myself. Hope you continue this soon. XD
4/20/2010 c2 LelaRo
love it, can't wait for more, if you do slash though, maybe consider writing sam/harry? there are not enough of those fics out there and they seem to match up so far in your story!
4/20/2010 c2 Mcmllnchrstn91
good
4/20/2010 c2 3devil4life
Wow, that was really amazing. I loved what you did at the end of this chapter. It something Harry would definitely do if he could, take someone else's pain. I liked how you had Harry involved with the vampires. It was original. I can't wait till you update. And do you think you would consider a Dean/Harry pairing? Or Sam/Harry. Whichever would work better. I love both, although I love Dean/Harry a bit more lol. Oh well, whatever you chose, whether it's to have a pairing or not, I look forward to reading.

Ciao!