for Of Wizards and Winchesters

11/12/2015 c9 AnimeFreak71777
Please update! :D
10/17/2015 c9 2Sevvus
why this no continue!? WHY?!
i liked it very very much, very much indeed! so there should be more...cause...reasons..that my brain can't seem to be able to type correctly at 2am...but regardless..REASONS! very good ones ...that all go to you writing more...cause of said reasons...

im gonna go attempt sleeping now..BUT IM STILL SAD!
s'all yer fault too...good job.
8/20/2015 c9 Tristi Lynne
Interesting story. Please update soon. I would like to see what happens next.
7/18/2015 c9 5AnnElfwind
Why does it seem like all the good stories are abandoned?
Please tell me you plan on updating?
This story is amazing and I've read it all in one go and now I would like to see who Harry will end up with, though it does seem like it will be Gabe.
2/14/2015 c9 Guest
Update ? please ?
I so want to see more of Loki/Gabriel x Harry
12/6/2014 c9 1Youko's Befuddled Fox
Fantastic story I would love to read more of it. :D
11/25/2014 c9 Liara
Oh how I wish you would continue this story ! I love HarryxGabriel
11/23/2014 c9 killer4853
9/6/2014 c9 Arwin 01
Are you just leaving it open as far as the pairing goes or are you being purposefully vague? I think you would write it well whichever way you choose to go. Dean and Harry just click, while Sam is different but in a complementary way. However, I want to see Harry with Gabriel, just because I really like him. Harry could use someone to have fun with, yeah?
9/3/2014 c9 delete-account-please 5237847
This story is fantastic so far I hope you will update soon want to know what is going to happen.
6/7/2014 c9 SaySomethingNiceDarling
wait are you saying harry has the same soul as joan de arc or that they have similar souls? I hope you finish this
6/7/2014 c6 SaySomethingNiceDarling
aw Sammy poor thing so stressed and worried. so um is harry going to be with Gabriel in this?
5/24/2014 c6 38shinigamikiller8
I really hope you continue. I can't wait to see what happens with Dean's deal and how the angels will play into all this.
5/23/2014 c9 6PiptheSnake
Aww! I'm loving this a lot, and this little outtake is sad I it's own way. Please give us more?
3/25/2014 c9 kjijuiju
interesting story, please continue. will harry and loki be together? will harry be pregnant? please continue
330 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »