for A Second Chance

8/15/2014 c17 2DarkWitch137
you left it at rather an odd point considering it's listed as completed, will you be writing more or posting a sequal? it's really good, interesting and unique, also well written though you could go into the discriptins a little better since all we know about how Rowan looks is that she has dark hair
6/30/2013 c8 Marzipan
My my my...plot twist galore! I love it!
3/10/2013 c17 3Skyeward MusicLover
Loved this chapter. cant wait to read more.
3/14/2012 c17 9Chalicewell
Oh, nice ending, but it screams for a sequel (hint-hint).

Good resolution for Talbot, and it would be helpful to have someone at the DA's office.

I loved your Twilight references, LOL. Keep writing, we love the Moonlight stories!
3/13/2012 c17 36francis2
Phew. I wonder if Ben will ever realize how close he came to being killed. Sinead seems to be a piece of work, she certainly has the self-esteem to stand up to the male vampires. Rowan is great. Loved this!
3/12/2012 c17 betsal
Josef has his woman for eternity and Talbot is a lucky man. I would like an epilogue when we can see how Talbot deal with the vampire community.
3/9/2012 c11 betsal
Ohh poor Josef he's going to feel guilty and poor Rowan she didn't want to be turned, I hope the turn is OK and she doesn't hate Josef for this.
3/8/2012 c8 betsal
The only monster is this Michael, he's a dangerous lunatic.
3/7/2012 c5 betsal
Very interesting story! I'm enjoying a lot reading it.
3/6/2012 c17 9When I Make It Shine
Sinead sure seems interesting. And Im so glad Josef is gettin' some lovin' there isnt much for him out there. I absolutely adore the way you phrased your twilight reference. Cant wait to read more :)
2/5/2012 c16 Flagirl32
Since this is fanFICTION . . . . can you make

Cole Joseph's biological son?

Story is great. Mick & Beth my fav couple,

but always enjoy seeing Joseph in love.
2/3/2012 c16 When I Make It Shine
this is probably one of the best Josef/OC stories I've read so far. I cant wait to read more :)
1/31/2012 c16 9Chalicewell
Wow, you've really got the tension going with this chapter. I'm surprised that Rowan can be around so many humans at once. She must have some fantastic self-control and concentration.

I must say I agree with Lance (for once) and think Ben's gotta go. It's doubtful they can trust him to keep the vampire secret. I vote for a messy accident on the 15 to Vegas...

Love the story, and I suggest your next story continues where this one left off, then do a backstory with Rowan and Jjsef. Good writing!
12/4/2011 c15 36francis2
I really hope they can get Ben to back off, he's really in danger of being sent to the tar pits and that would put Josef and Mick in even more danger, not to talk of Rowan and Cole.
12/3/2011 c15 Reinbeau
So glad to hear that there will be more. We just aren't at the end yet.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »