FanFiction.Net

great chapter bro.
10/9/2017 c2 Khime
Ooooooh, this was hot!
3/23/2017 c2 Katana31
Well, very realistic portrayal of both of my favorite characters... Doesn't Ada ever tire of playing the same ol' cat n' mouse games & follow her instincts or her heart just for once? If I was in her place, I would've claimed/surrendered to Leon as soon as possible!
8/15/2016 c2 Krazed Beast
Very nice Keep up the good work
7/9/2016 c1 1Red the Pokemon Master
Siya, I think you mean Saya.
5/10/2016 c2 K
Actually I didn't like the name 'Siya'. Although 'Ada' isn't her real name but I prefer Ada to Siya anyway lol. IT'S SUCH A WONDERFUL FANFICTION! Not many fanfics that can show Leon's and Ada's possibly real personalities as close as yours! To be honest, I just found that yours is the first fanfic that nails it.
10/12/2015 c2 fairymoon77
J
3/12/2015 c2 Guest
awsome lemon i have ever red
3/13/2015 c1 4Themanwithnolife
Why IS ada always so mysterious?
10/1/2014 c2 Dean
This was a truly amazing FanFiction, you captured Ada's personality perfectly (which I find difficult) which intensely improved the story's quality. And oh god, the romance that was enveloped into this is amazing. Awesome job!
6/4/2014 c2 3cutecumbers
Absolute perfection.
6/6/2013 c2 AmandaN
This was a really awesome story!
12/27/2012 c2 mutantrabbi
Hi, I was going to send you a PM but then I found out you've disabled this function so I guess I'll just write to you here...

My friends and I are huge fans of Aeon and we love your Aeon stories so much We would like to know if we could have your permission to translate WANTON FIXATION into Chinese and post it to a forum to share it with other Aeon fans? (I'm sorry I am asking about Wanton fixation here but since I've already posted a review for that story, the system doesn't allow me to post again... so... )

Your consideration is highly appreciated

Please reply here, PM me, or even email me at

In any case, thank you for writing so many wonderful Aeon stories

Cheers
Yumi
12/27/2012 c1 mutantrabbi
I love Aeon lemon and this is one of the most well written ones!
Love the setting, the dialogue, the little fight in the middle
Everything about it is great :D

Please write more Aeon lemon whenever possible :)
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »