for Down the Alleyway

2/6/2020 c1 6dianabananaontiveros
It was good but then the characterization of all the characters is not that great.
Bruce wouldn't lose a LOT of control like that
Joker would never tell Bruce that the city needs another vigilante for fuck's sake
7/16/2017 c4 GabrielSage
Awesome thing done with the letter there!
7/16/2017 c4 GabrielSage
Awesome thing done with the letter there in chapter four!
5/10/2014 c10 8Total Batman Obsession
I liked it very much
I expected more of an ending though
The flashbacks kind of got annoying
And I really don't think B would loose that much control of his mind unless under scarecrows toxin and even then it takes a lot because he resists it
Other then that I loved it
11/19/2011 c10 15MissHaunted-MoonLight
Amazing story! So angsty and yum! Thanks for sharing!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
7/18/2010 c10 2spinefloret
No, it's over! :)

I think this is wonderfully written. I particularly enjoyed how you added in his thoughts to the paragraphs.
5/30/2010 c10 28Elerrina Star
Aw! It's over? *is sad* But I guess all fun things must come to an end... =( And Bruce really did need a break. =)

This was a sweet chapter and a nice way to finish off the fic! When Alfred came down the cliff I couldn't help but smile, it was just so sweet.

Loved the fic and look forward to more of your stuff in the future! =D
5/28/2010 c9 Elerrina Star
Yay for you having Internet and being able to post this! :D

Man, poor Bruce! He's so messed up right now, and things just keep getting harder and harder for him. Which is exactly why I'm lovin' this fic so much! XD

Honestly though, the poor guy could use a break... You should give him 5 minutes to enjoy a cup of coffee or something before coming up with something else to torment him with... Or not! lol!

As always, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
5/23/2010 c8 3andyandnormski
Wait, so is the Joker dead?
5/22/2010 c8 28Elerrina Star
I'm a little confused... When you said in the last chapter: "A dark eyed form stopped breathing after cheating death too many times." You were talking about Batman, yes? Sooo, was he just faking it to trick the Joker? Or did I miss something somewhere?

Other than that I'm still totally lovin' this! Except yet again you insist upon tormenting me with another cliffie! XD Next chapter up soon, please!
5/16/2010 c7 3andyandnormski
WHAT? You killed Bruce? NO! What on earth happened to Gordonn? Please tell me this is not a cliffee?
5/16/2010 c7 28Elerrina Star
Aww. I'm so glad that my last review was helpful! =D

*sherieks* O.M.G! Eeeevvvviiiillll cliffie! Poor Batman! *snuggles poor Bruce* I'm soooo glad that Gordon is with him.

The scene with Gordon insisting that he go along and then him gasping every time Batman did some insanely fast/dangerous move in the tumbler was great. Batman being all jumpy everytime that Gordon tapped him on the shoulder was also interesting, as it showed how tense and still not-quite-himself Bruce/Batman still is.

I do have one complaint about the action scene between the Joker and Batman though... It was too short! But I guess I cam forgive that since you've given me so much lovely angst so far, and there is obviously more to come in the future. Fabulous job so far, Hun! (though I still say that cliffie was evil! ;) ) Keep it up! *hugs*
5/14/2010 c6 Elerrina Star
Aw... Every time I read more of this story it makes me want to just scoop up poor Bruce and snuggle with him - he's having such a bad time of it! Really looking forward to seeing Batman and the Joker face off! I hope someone goes with Bruce though, (Gordon, preferably) just to hide out on the sidelines in case things start to go wrong or Batman gets hurt again - don't really think he is in any fit state to be all alone with the Joker around right now...

I totally love your emo-angsty Bruce. The scene where he broke the window becaus it "smiled" at him was especially good.

This is a loverly fic and I look forward to updates!
5/8/2010 c4 15AsItThunders
Update, update! The message was a good idea, but maybe it could have been a little less obvious :)

AIT
5/8/2010 c1 AsItThunders
My dear, you are far too eloquent to not update. So please do :) Love it!
21 Page 1 2 Next »