for Trixie's True Self: The Power of Love

12/26/2017 c1 Guest
Good
11/21/2017 c4 Guest
Nice
4/21/2017 c2 Guest
Good
7/26/2014 c21 Zombielover13
This story was great! I maybe late but this was awesome! The cool kingdom hearts refrences were a cool twist! 9.5 stars! It would have been cooler if there were some KH2 refrences but still awesome!
3/11/2013 c1 Guest
chapter two love to you
ill save you trixe.
(slices the main controls)
shuting down. said the robot
you saved the town timmy! said aj
11/12/2012 c21 10Legionary Prime
I really like this AU. I also found a Loophole in what Jorgan did when he wiped out their memories. Timmy and Trixie OFFICIALLY declared their love for each other and Jorgan wiped out her memory. Da Rules says that magic can't be use to mess with true love. Jorgan just broke his own rule. I would love for you to do something like that in a fic.

And yes, I have read the fic 'unforgotten' I believe that'was what it was called.
12/31/2011 c1 1ChipmunkFan1
You should have add Sushi in story
9/21/2011 c21 ChipmunkFan1
dude this story rocks you should put it on deviantart.com
3/9/2011 c21 3PeachDaisyRosy777
An excellent story, and a very happy ending! Excellent job!
6/4/2010 c21 Zeruel8227
YAY it's finished already!

that was an awesome story u got there ^^

looking forward to the other fan fics

u wll make ^^
6/1/2010 c21 185Luiz4200
Good story. Have you read my fic Cosmo and Wanda: Life after Timmy? It's my sequel to Trixie's True Self.
5/31/2010 c21 11OddAuthor
Terrific story; can't wait for the next story you're planning.
5/31/2010 c20 OddAuthor
Great story. I like the way you've adapted Wishology. Very interesting about the Nega-Trixie and Nega-Timmy. A possible explanation for the episode "The Two of Us."
5/31/2010 c19 OddAuthor
Great chapter. I like the way you had Timmy mumble, and making the Destructinator say "What?". Great story!
5/31/2010 c21 10MarioDS01
Guess I forgotten you like to put a little song after each part.

For the title of the next fanfic, I kind of like it, makes a ton of sense to me. I look forward to it!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »