FanFiction.Net
for Defeated Evil: YuGiOh! Character Poems

4/11/2011 c17 60Velgamidragon
Oh yes! This was a great section in the manga. And I always found it ironic that Mokuba chose the hamburger as the other poisoned food, especially since Yugi likes them so much. And thank you for your concern. Indeed, FF. net wasn't letting me review anything for a while.
1/19/2011 c16 Velgamidragon
*sigh* Yugi is such a bully magnet in the manga before Duelist Kingdom. Good thing he has such good friends to help him out. And I really like the last two lines of this poem because it not only shows that Jonouchi's not a total idiot, but kinda hints at his future goal to become a true duelist.
12/29/2010 c15 Velgamidragon
Man, Mokuba was an evil little worm in the manga. I mean, talk about drastic character change by the time the manga had finished with him.
11/1/2010 c14 Velgamidragon
Oh, I remember this! And I really liked it because for once, Yugi seemed strong (maybe it was because he wasn't the bullies' target for once)...
9/21/2010 c13 Velgamidragon
Ah yes. The Digital pets. The U2 evolving is not only representative of what happens when Yugi becomes the other Yugi but it also represents what happens to Yugi by the end of the series.
6/25/2010 c12 Velgamidragon
Um-hmm, yup, you sure were (on a roll). Man, the first series anime (season 0) didn't do its manga counterpart enough justice. The manga was just SOOO much better.
6/24/2010 c11 Velgamidragon
Dang! Three chapters in one day already? You're good.
6/24/2010 c10 Velgamidragon
I think this particular shadow game was one of my favorites.
6/24/2010 c9 Velgamidragon
"A punishment game he wouldn't forget". That's for darn sure. He kept his grudge throughout several volumes until Death-T when he was put into that coma.
5/22/2010 c8 Velgamidragon
Ah yes, I remember that game. I liked that one too. Heck, I liked most every single one of them.
5/17/2010 c7 Velgamidragon
I always wonder how Chono-sensei knew that her face looked so hideous before she saw a mirror.
5/7/2010 c5 Velgamidragon
Aw, thanks. You're sweet. I thought this game was much better in the manga. Then again, I thought that most of the shadow games were much better in the manga. I wonder... is Shadi's shadow game going to be in this?
5/6/2010 c1 aijalon
how are you to come house torow
5/6/2010 c4 Velgamidragon
I remember reading that in the manga and I was totally bugging out afterward because Yami Yugi had actually killed someone. Man, he was definitely insane after just being freed from the Puzzle especially.
5/5/2010 c3 Velgamidragon
I'm impressed. Another poem in the same day! Sweet! You're lucky that your summer is almost here. I still have like... 3 weeks left.
18 Page 1 2 Next »