for Moirae

5/22/2010 c7 11RedBarron
Well, it seems to me that if this is the civilized town that it is, why wouldn't she go and be presented before a maigstrate first before any punishment is carried out. It's not like the harbor is a vigilante type town. Anyway, the emotions seemed sincere, although it bewilders me as to why K'nuckles, who has so many "aquantinces" who want to kill or maim him would hang out near the jail as a child.

But the action is rising. Can't wait to see what happens.
5/10/2010 c6 RedBarron
The chase scene sound a lot like Assassins Creed. Also, I think going to your house is the last thing a person would do if they are being hunted down. Thats usually the first place people go to look. Besides, I don't the people would simply go back to their lives when there is a murderer on the loose. They would be more alert.

Still its really entertaining. All you need now is someone yelling: "I got crabs, I got crabs!" ha ha,
5/5/2010 c5 RedBarron
You and I think alike. I was thinking she was going to hang by the gallows last chapter. Poor Flapjack and his naivty. A quick sense of justice. I feel giddy, because no one ever does it.

But in the end too she was helping the chirurgeon. Doctor Barber might have to intervine, or he might get a cadavar after all.
5/4/2010 c4 RedBarron
Don't really know what to make out of this one. Last thing you want to do is blackmail a murderer and hang around them. Then you become the murdered.

Or maybe thats to come.
5/3/2010 c3 RedBarron
Well, got to tell ya, I don't I was thinking the same thing when I heard she had blood on her dress. I was thinking...period. Still, not many Stormaloganians would miss Muttenfluffer. Even if he is murdered, I would probably believe it would be Doctor Barber who needs a cadavar for medical practice than Mrs. Ruhbarb.

Can't wait to read more.
5/2/2010 c2 RedBarron
Me thinks the natural progression of this story seems to be K'nuckles relationship with the ladies of the harbor. Mrs. Leading, like many of my old teachers, gave me the fake compliments, such as the one you described.

Flapjacks moral stance also helps show the more secular side of the captain, in the fact he sees hapiness as an object to be purchased with money.

I wonder if he looks at women the same. Just hapiness, something to be purcahsed with money. All the same, the narrative seems to be leading to an event that involves them all. Wonder what will happen.
5/2/2010 c1 RedBarron
Excellently well written. The dialouge is very believable. You nailed the Jamacian accent. Although I think Flapjack is, slightly out of character. Just a tad too serious to me. Other than that, its a fantastic prolouge. It exposes the lower rings of soceity, the blutness of conversation and the non elegance of the words they use. It all combines into a treat for the imagination and goes far beyond the facade of a cartoon. Again, excellent.