for Juliet's Path

7/24/2020 c29 merniizztat
Interesting...
4/13/2020 c29 3starlighttauriel
Nice. One of the things I liked the most was that there really wasn’t any bashing of characters. I would love to see either outtakes or fics of the what-ifs with: Alice and Charlie; Jane and Edward; the mind-meld; and everything else.
2/10/2020 c29 misherukuro
Great read. Thanks for sharing.
11/23/2019 c29 Guest
I LOVVVVE IT
5/14/2019 c29 RekaStormborn
Thanks for sharing your story. It's been fun reading through the whole thing again to see how it's evolved. I understand the pride in a finished piece, even if it's nothing special to others. Congrats on completing this one and even if you never post them publicly, know that I will always happily read any story (finished or not) you need an opinion on or just want to share. 8-)
5/14/2019 c28 RekaStormborn
Such a sweet ending. I really enjoyed this.
5/14/2019 c27 RekaStormborn
I like that you gave a hope of a not unhappy ending for Charlie.
5/14/2019 c26 RekaStormborn
Wow. I wouldn't have been able to stop reading for a bit if I'd made it through this chapter.
5/3/2019 c25 RekaStormborn
Got to love siblings that support each other. 8-)
5/2/2019 c24 RekaStormborn
Things sure do get complicated fast with this bunch. It will be interesting to see what happens back in WA and see if Izzy decides she needs to go back to protect Charlie.
5/2/2019 c23 RekaStormborn
This is so sweet. I like the idea of Izzy getting to stay friends with at least some of her Cullen family members.
4/30/2019 c22 RekaStormborn
The plot thickens. V back to take them out as revenge maybe?
4/30/2019 c21 RekaStormborn
That certainly would be confusing for Izzy. She has a very skewed perspective on pretty much everything comparatively speaking.
4/30/2019 c20 RekaStormborn
Ooh, mysterious. Tricksy of you not to tell us a lot of detail or show us what Aro and no Izzy know right away.
4/30/2019 c19 RekaStormborn
I love that they think of Charlie. Someone needs to.
341 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »