for From all of us to you

7/7 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Great story.
4/22/2019 c1 Guest
I like Yassen's gift best of all. It is one truly from the heart.
10/29/2016 c1 20DrWhy
Hey! I really love this story, but it has a few grammatical errors... Would you consider editing it?
I really love the plot though. And the idea of SoPB - Brilliant!
[PS : I'd totes help you edit if you wanted]
11/13/2013 c1 3Mortiferum
Can u post a sequel 2 this?
11/10/2012 c1 10Peanut Butter Rules
I like wolf's note the best. Short and to the point
9/16/2012 c1 slioe
awwe...beautiful presents...and story :)
7/10/2012 c1 20kage kitsune 14
Yassen came back from the dead didn't he?
7/3/2012 c1 ichigohaatsu
Yassen! Yay for Presents, especially since it's my birthday today!
3/27/2011 c1 1serenityselena
nice presents ^_^
1/13/2011 c1 37Black Lighted Clouds
I love this, it's well-thought out, original and just basically awesome. Good job with the cliffhanger at the end - and I don't know if you did it intentionally or anything, but the Toy Aeroplane made it seem like Wolf was making a joke out of being kicked off of one by Alex :)

Again, great job.
9/19/2010 c1 5nap-Dragon
ahhhh! that was an amazing ending! you should really think about doing a follow up and have Alex hunting down Yassen and using the safe houses that sopb gave him. but thats just a thought. also don't worry about any spelling or grammar issues we all have them and we can fill in the blanks.
7/15/2010 c1 9kuro mirai
Eeeek! That was Yassen wasn't it? This is an amazing oneshot, and I love the SoPB idea. It's definitely the first I've ever read off.
5/1/2010 c1 LttlBlcKitty
wow lots of friends that are kinda crazy. honestly a house!
4/27/2010 c1 1ThReE AqUiLa
i like it it gives us a better insight on everybody else hes met.Are you going to write any more on this? like if he goes to the mansion,sees the k-unit or meets yassen again?
4/26/2010 c1 kakita101
Hey... I bet that the last present came from Yassen, am i correct? Anyways, very good fic.
23 Page 1 2 Next »