for Gavotte

8/27/2014 c1 29Khoshekh42
Lovely, dear.
7/17/2013 c1 4AreYouReady
Oh /no/. I can just imagine it. Dear Lord, Cas would learn the gavotte, if Aziraphale asked him to. And Aziraphale might well try to teach him. Oh /no/.
4/19/2012 c1 14Asirus
Hah oh god. I read this every so often, and every single time I do I end up giggling the whole time.

The whole time. And then I have to go reread certain bits. Giggling.

Terrifying accuracy. Zombie flick. Gramophone! And of course, anything with Crowley in it, (either Crowley, really) is good times.
2/20/2012 c1 1CapitainIAmNotARobot
In my mind Aziraphale and Castiel are still a little drunk. :)
12/24/2011 c1 18leaky.oven
That high-pitched noise isn't your screen on the fritz; it's the sound I make when Good Omens is given proper adorbs/hilarious tribute.

WHY YOU GOTTA SAY SO MUCH IN SO FEW WORDS. Dat magic. ♥
10/13/2011 c1 72Anonymized Artichoke
This is ridiculously cute. Thank you.
7/16/2011 c1 4minlin
Oh man, what I'd give to be able to *see* this!
12/12/2010 c1 15ariex04
This is really funny :). Nice job with it!
9/4/2010 c1 2Phaidra
This was so cute! Reading it made me very happy. ^^ I can totally imagine Aziraphale teaching Castiel how to dance-it seems like the sort of thing he would do.
7/31/2010 c1 No Idea - Sorry
"Dean Winchester, this is your life." So hilarious, it was almost epic. Thanks for making my day with this one.
5/5/2010 c1 Kate
Oh, the two of them, Aziraphale and Castiel, should definitely meet one day. I love this mental image - where the two angels express their social-retardedness in a completely nerdy way while their compatriots look on.
4/27/2010 c1 6Voldy's pink teddy
Aw, this is cute. Angels trying to dance. I especially love your description of Castiel reaching 'out in front of him like he's an extra in a bad zombie flick'. Lol. I'm a Good Omens fan, but I don't watch Supernatural, so I'll just have to imagine the ackwardness of the character when it comes to dancing, but you've done a good job conveying it. And poor Aziraphale, trying to teach someone how to dance when he obviously has two left feet himself. I also love Crowley's fond exasperation with them.