FanFiction.Net
for Chasing You

9/15/2010 c28 14YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby
aw it IS a fulffy chapter ;)

love t as usual :)

aww its sad its ending soon :(
9/15/2010 c28 33flymeawaytoneverland
haha, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ^^ so cute ^^ haha, loved it.. update soon!
9/15/2010 c28 26NoH8-make-a-rainbow
:]
9/15/2010 c27 23FeelingThePullCallYourName
Aw that was sad. But I'm glad he told the truth instead of lying and waiting for her to discover it just like most boys would do. He has grown up :)

Anyways, glad to read and update soon c:
9/15/2010 c27 CarmillaD
Thanks for considering the suggestion of making him go home for holidays... although things are kinda tense between him and his parents. Hope they get better before he goes back to school.

GASP! Poor Duncan, he was trying to be honest... Then again, is always very difficult to deal with the "she was all over me" story, so I understand Courtney's reaction. Please, contine soon so we can see them making up
9/14/2010 c27 1NOLONGERINUSE23
Dun dun dun duhhhh!

More!
9/13/2010 c27 21Kick Me Awake
great chapter! xD haha chasing you= CY wich = my initials :D
9/13/2010 c27 14YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby
awww its a sad chapter :(

bu hopefully she forgives himm!

:) no problem :)
9/13/2010 c27 17absolute nonsense
Noooooooooooooooooooo!

ugh, that stupid blonde ruined everything! Haha, good chapter though. I lovelovelove Duncan in your story, so adorable.

Please update soon. I am so not looking forward till the end :(
9/13/2010 c27 33flymeawaytoneverland
..awww.. poor Dunky Poo.. he is going to get the chance to explain it to Court, right? right! I hope so :(

ha, loved this chappie.. update soon! :)
9/13/2010 c27 26NoH8-make-a-rainbow
Yes, finally! I've been waiting like, forever for an update! :D
9/13/2010 c27 MarMar125
loved it,hope courtney forgives duncan
9/7/2010 c26 CarmillaD
Aw, thank you so much for replying my review and being so nice as always*^_^*. Hehe, I don't deserve so much credit: One of the reasons why I remembered that is because Courtney's birthday was close to mine and I was pretty happy about that *^¬^*. Hahaha, liked a lot the realistic narrative when Duncan comments about his exams. Of course, the best was looking at him and Courtney spending time together as a couple ^ w ^. I think it would be nice to see him spending the holidays with his parents: He's right, he has changed for good and his parents would be really impressed and happy. It would be interesting to see what do they think about it. Besides, that way we can see some kind of closure between him and his family, making up things before the story ends.

Please, continue soon.
9/6/2010 c26 14YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby
honestly?

i think you should do both! like the Christmas oen where Duncan goes home and than twhen he comes back to the campus and be with courtney or whateva :P

but i would like to see that Taylor in the first chapter reaction that Duncan has a girlfrined .. Courtney, cpz i think shes obessed with duncan in the first chapter...

lol

good chapter btw :)
9/6/2010 c26 1bumblebeetobe98
I think you need to include the train ride to Duncan's house, then Christmas eve and Christmas morning. And having Duncan when he first comes home and sees his parents. You should make him fight with them :] It would sadly make me happy.

Anyways! I liked it :3 It was funny. I can't tell if it was short or long because my laptop is confusing me. Haha :] Update soon Please!
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »