for Can't Take A Hint

7/13/2018 c1 Lemazing
Love the short stories, but they always leave me wanting more...
10/11/2011 c1 anon yuri fiend
Not badly written,funny.good story.
7/12/2011 c1 Scout-Reads
I guess the bard isn't all sweetness and pressed flowers all of the time :) very fun!
7/12/2011 c1 Scout-Reads
3/1/2011 c1 6CellPhish
Loved this. The conversation and Elissa's and Leliana's reactions were just priceless.
12/12/2010 c1 14sisirongana
Haha! I loved being able to finally get around to reading your work. This is adorable and hilarious. I always try to make my Warden a bit of a smooth talker, because it's amusing when Leliana's all flustered, but ignorant!Warden is just as cute. Great job.
8/13/2010 c1 1NujabesLives
Yo Burnt Toast..my bad I forgot to add the Mm-mM lol cuz we all know burnt toast is delicious.

So I must admit, I've never heard of this couple, or for that matter, the game..even though I play games myself but usually games like GTA or Sports games. But hey, this story made me laugh even without knowing the background of the characters which I thought was interesting.

Short and simple but you got me smiling so kudos to you Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM lol
7/25/2010 c1 2JuiceTomato
I wish I could get Leliana to initate that with me. I don't know why, but she never does. I always have to be the one to ask her. It is annoying since I would love to feign ignorance to her subtitle hints. Nice story!
5/28/2010 c1 17elmjuniper
"No! Stop thinking such perverted thoughts, Elissa! Mother Mallol would be so disappointed in me..."

lol, absolutely LOVED the story.

both funny, and cute.

hope to see more works from you!
4/29/2010 c1 4Leeboi2
That made me laugh :) Cute little one shot :P Well...I'm guessing its a one shot? :/
4/28/2010 c1 Spikesagitta
XD! lol nice, and cute ^^ thanks for sharing!
4/27/2010 c1 Ondjage
lol Very sweet. I always liked that dialogue in the game too, but my Warden would have never said it. xD
Great little oneshot. Never can get enough Leliana femslash 'round here!
4/26/2010 c1 ElissaCousland
Teehee! this was cute on so many levels. "they'd talk, kiss, talk, and kiss some more" ... XD

"Stop thinking such perverted thoughts, Elissa!" ... ;P

"Suddenly, the ground was extremely interesting" ... =D

I tried to "play dumb" and told Leliana I was going to write in my journal and she said that subtlety was lost on me. I love when she gets mad about it,like stop acting dumb, you know what I want! I love that Elissa just doesn't get it and Leliana has to practically spell it out!
4/26/2010 c1 30Lord 0f Storms
Aww, poor Elissa, a fearsome darkspawn slayer she may be, but when it comes to sexual innuendos and all that, she's completely lost. Very cute, and very funny. I especially like the paragraph about pressed flowers ;)
4/26/2010 c1 27Snafu1000
*snickers*

Yeah...I always drag that particular conversation out as far as I possibly can just because Leliana's reactions are so hilarious :)

Sweet & funny; nice job!