for Just Instincts

2/4/2020 c3 5Hidari
I know this is old, but yeah, Kurama is the Youko is Kurama. I get annoyed by the fics that write him arguing with himself.
10/15/2019 c2 14KannaKyomu
woah. You've really outdone yourself with this rewrite. This story is one ive always held close to my heart for the early 2000s yyh/iy crossover craze but /damn/. The way you've absolutely transformed this fic and brought it so many levels more has floored me. Thank you, so much. Seriously, for all the hard work your clearly put into this fic to start, and even more so for this rewrite. I love it even more now. I hope you'll continue to find the drive to keep writing, and the fulfillment from doing so. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to revisit this fic.
6/10/2019 c23 24Eva Dreaming
I literally binge read this in a day! Productivity be dumbed I’m on to read the second one this is so fantastic! I can’t wait for older Kagome and I hope there’s some romance in the second one as well!
10/25/2018 c23 dark-wolf-howl
To me it's still not ok that he had to physically hit her. Omg you had me reacting at that chapter

I wanted to beat the shit out of Yusuke
You have great writing style
I could definitely feel and clearly visualize each scene
9/27/2018 c23 Guest
Imma be real, I got real pissed until I saw the word sequel. Time to go see if that's a thing yet I guess
8/13/2018 c23 Guest
Can't wait to read sequel.
7/29/2018 c16 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
i am so sorry, but this story irritated me to actual tears.
1/15/2018 c23 7WithLoveSammiV
Well, now it's 230am. Yep that's right I discovered this and read all 23 chapters in one shot. :) It was worth it. Now on to the sequel! I might not make it to bed tonight. ;) ps sooo happy to know that Yuske wanst being a total ass.
1/2/2018 c23 tohru78
I just finished reading this and wanted to let you know I loved it. I can not wait to start reading the sequel.
12/31/2017 c23 2Dark Rose Charm
Ohhhhh so that why he was like that good I was about to kick his ass
12/31/2017 c22 Dark Rose Charm
Whaaaaa no way yes you go girl
12/31/2017 c21 Dark Rose Charm
Again they are idiots but so is she should have said something to help her with her new power
12/31/2017 c20 Dark Rose Charm
Yusuke you jerk I really wanna slap him and punch him hard that bastard
12/31/2017 c19 Dark Rose Charm
Finally he knows what she is
12/31/2017 c18 Dark Rose Charm
Yeah that sounded like nuraku
359 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »