for Just Instincts

6/25/2017 c22 4Meeshkla18
Kagome jumped, back to the past with her. && How I he really wanted to hurt Kagome when she dropped that bombshell! It's so sad though that SHE was manipulated so thoroughly by own future self haha.
Amazing chapter ~
6/24/2017 c23 56KibaSin
Awww! Poor Yusuke. I feel so bad for him, but I understand that Kagome needed to come to the decision that living in the past was meant to be if she was to defeat the Shadow Beast. I can't wait for the sequel!

-KibaSin
6/24/2017 c23 kimmico
well then, only thing left to do is to follow you. one follow coming up!

I figure yusuke was acting once I found out that sesshoumaru was too, and rin being so harsh
6/24/2017 c22 kimmico
someone get the bomb squad, cause you're blowing my mind. /whoosh/
6/24/2017 c23 Tolazytologin
I loved it, but I'm sad to know it's finished! Knowing that they'll be a sequel makes it better though, I can't wait!
6/24/2017 c23 5fallingyuki
Okay. I am so much more confused. I still think he need to be punched. ( I wonder if I have anger issue?) and I don't like Kumiko. I just don't. I guess we will see when what happens next happens
6/24/2017 c22 fallingyuki
I am so lost. I know now that you were directing her to go back but I didn't get it. I think I was stuck on my anger that everyone was just about an asshole. I hope that when she shows up again you have her punch Yusuke really hard. I mean REALLU hard. I think he deserves it. To blame someone for stuff... I am just mad.
Looking forward to seeing if we have to live through the next five centuries or we turn up where we left off.
6/19/2017 c21 merlyn1382
I think he did break her but the real question is who is going to tell hiei that his twin is being held against her will
6/15/2017 c21 5ForgottenOncePromised
I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soooooooooon!
6/11/2017 c21 Guest
Loved it! They are going to the past now eh? Didn't saw that coming!
And Yukina kidnapped! Can't wait for the next chapter (and epilogue! and sequel?!)
6/11/2017 c21 1cathern.cain
I have been waiting for the realization to come to Kagome. I love the way it happened. This was a great chapter. I am looking forward to the conclusion of this chapter of the story and the start of the next book.
6/10/2017 c21 5fallingyuki
Whoa. This is terrible! I thought that there would be some ass kicking. Especially on the part of the good guys. I want them to be smack upside the head for being a-holes.
This chapter was great. Don't get me wrong. I don't love the kid napping but the anguish I felt... great chapter.
6/9/2017 c21 Yira
Nice plot twist...
6/9/2017 c21 NightlyRowenTree
Amazing job :)
6/8/2017 c21 56KibaSin
YET. That is so clever. I applaud you for that one.

-KibaSin