FanFiction.Net
for Reflections

3/4/2012 c9 7Authoress Angst 01
Really amazing...I love the way you've described the characters!
11/13/2010 c9 motherpucker
I love this story! Beautiful, bittersweet, and with such an awesome writing smile. My favourite by far was James', although Fred's did make my heart ache.

~ Ella
11/9/2010 c9 Emmy22
Those were really good but you kind of missed Roxanne...
6/26/2010 c9 58candycity
Wow. This is amazing. Seriously. I just can't help but fall in love with every single character you've written about, y'know?
6/11/2010 c9 lily77
That was absolutely incredible. Please write more!
5/25/2010 c9 4Hufflepuff Dreamer
I really liked how you made Fred not be like his uncle. In all the other stories I've read he is, and I like the way you made him not be such a prankster. All he wants is to please his parents.
5/17/2010 c4 126Mor.2
Just so you know, I read four chapters.

I liked how you described Victoire because it shows that she is not perfect like everyone thinks she is.

I think you nailed Dominique's character perfectly! I usually like her with Lysander but I like how she was in love with Teddy. It put a nice twist to her character.

I don't think I've ever read a fic about Louis but I like how you described him.

"He says it just makes you feel guilty and if you don't, you wonder when you've become so heartless."

That part is so true and I love the way you worded it.

Oooo, I wonder who's the guy that finally broke Molly's brick wall... I like how you had her feel like being called beautiful means nothing because she's heard it all before.

Overall, I LOVED this. You do such a great job with all of the Weasleys! I really like your writing style.

-Morghen
5/16/2010 c9 23RavenEcho
Aww... sad but good.
5/16/2010 c9 5ginevraweasleyrocks
poor fred. so many expectations. i never thought of this angle. honestly even i always thought him to be a prankster! nice one and looking forward for more!
5/15/2010 c5 12345-orphan
This was my favorite chapter of all of them so far. It was sad, but really awesome with the line at the end. I feel like that would've just confused her more :) I also really really liked the James, Dominique, and Lily ones. Great job :)
5/15/2010 c1 12345-orphan
These are all soo amazing. They all have an element of sadness, but luckily happiness is thrown in on some. I also totally love your profile picture of The Notebook :)
5/14/2010 c8 23RavenEcho
Haha... quite adorable.
5/12/2010 c7 16storm-petrel
It really puts them into words well :) it's great!
5/10/2010 c7 23RavenEcho
I like how you're linking the more common characters with less common ones. It's kind of refreshing to read about someone new.
5/9/2010 c7 Muses are hard to find
James was my favourite one :) and... Lucy's i think.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »