for From Perdition

3/21/2019 c22 Guest
I love this fic so much! I check back periodically to see if it has anything new, but alas, no dice. I love the characterization, and I truly enjoy the story. I hope, one day, you will continue it.
9/4/2018 c22 17Agent ERA
Please please pretty please update? I absolutely love this.
5/13/2018 c22 79Cosmic Castaway
...man to bad you are not going to update this. I love the idea. "You will update this story," man see I tried to Jedi mind trick you but apparently doesn't work over the internet. Dammit. Great job...love your writing style and keep up the wonderful work!
10/14/2017 c22 Nightwing65
This is a Amazing story. Why did you stop. I hope you finish it. Oct 10 2017
8/4/2017 c22 Minh thu
This is too good to drop, please !
3/17/2017 c22 Elfymel
Ohhhhh nooooo, you cant end it there!

Really, really enjoyed this. I hope some day you will come back to it.
12/14/2016 c22 Dulharpa
I love your story so far and I hope you will update soon
12/1/2016 c5 ana
what an excellent idea! The religion of free will! My goodness I loved it!
12/1/2016 c4 ana
ahhhhhhhh! Oh my goodness! What an introduction! Yey Cas!
12/1/2016 c3 ana
jajajaja! ..."what is your name?"... what I love most of Qui-Gon Jinn is how he rolls with everything... They are stranded in a desert planet with the queen they have to protect? No problem, bet on a little kid to win a pod-race... Obi-wan starts having weird connections with another person? Sure, he'll ask for their name! Jajajaja... This story is great!
10/6/2016 c22 5RedRoseBlade
NO NO NO NO NO

DON'T YOU DARE
4/3/2016 c22 9Tacodestroyeravenger
WHAT?! WHY IS THIS ABANDONED IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD! Seriously I love the whole host!Obi (especially now with Michael cause it gives that oh snap factor) and Gabriel and Qui-Gon interaction makes my day and seriously why did you stop this... I will do anything if you just continue this. Like anything. Please? Please even consider continuing?
1/14/2016 c22 Justjenn68
Oh god loved it! And bonus Gabriel!
1/8/2016 c17 farawaygalaxy
Oh, I was wrong. This is such an interesting story!
1/8/2016 c11 farawaygalaxy