for From Perdition

5/4/2011 c11 1docwood
That last line made me laugh so much, especially when all i could think of then was "the angels have the box"

Good story, crossovers are fun.
5/2/2011 c17 24Zuzanny
OoOooOooOooOOOooOOoHH!HH!HH!H!H!H!H!
4/30/2011 c17 cat
wow. i love this story sooo much.

or maybe i just want to avoid doing an assignment. Either way, eagerly anticipating the next chapter!

this has the best of my favourite universes combined, especially with sam in it now 3

btw, your writing is good too!
4/30/2011 c17 8Padawan-BubbyKenobi
Not cool man, so not cool... Bring SAMMY in like that, and then just leave us hanging? Yeah, be prepared for fire-fight if you do not update soon. I'll be waiting... 0_o
4/30/2011 c17 deletingaccounttt
Eeeeeeeeeee!
4/30/2011 c17 4gladdecease
I hope you'll pardon my language, but I thought you should know that my reaction to the last line of this chapter was to sit up in bed and shout, "What the fuck!"

Needless to say, I anxiously await the next chapter (and wish you the best of luck on your finals).
4/30/2011 c17 3ZombieKillerLevi
SAM! HE'S BACK! ALIVE AND KICKING! YES!

Ahem...sorry, I love Sam, he can just be so adorable...

Well, I love this fanfic. Good Luck on finals, and please update as soon as you can!

ZKL~
4/30/2011 c17 9Dark Horse Writer
Hey understandable about finals, not sure if my chapters from my beta readers will be up before my FINALS. Anyways, enough about me. This was a good chapter, and well this will be interesting with Sam involed now...
4/30/2011 c17 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
4/20/2011 c16 12ranchan-akari
Jedi are closed minded assholes. I've never really watched Star Wars, but that's all I'm getting from reading this fic right now. ARGH! *pulls out hair* It's RIDICULOUS how annoying and fucking irritated I am with the other Jedi, especially Krin at the moment. Please update soon! I hope Obi-Won, Qui-Gon, and Castiel pull themselves together and kick more demonic ass! And Sam! I'm so glad that he's still somehow alive!
4/6/2011 c16 12achillies-eel
Oh, how convoluted and confusing and oh. Wow.

Very intriguing, I quite like where this is going so far.

I don't want to get all critical on you, but might I point out possibly getting a beta?

In general your grasp and comprehension of grammar/spelling/vocab/punctuation etc. is very good, but I think you could possibly improve a bit on your tenses. You tend to switch in a single sentence from present tense to past tense and back again, and it can be rather confusing.

...Sorry. I can't ignore my inner beta for long.

Otherwise, great job. Intriguing plot line, great characters, great idea. I really do like this fic.

Hope to see more soon! Great job!
4/5/2011 c16 seoyas
Finally, a new chapter! Why oh why do people always have to get in the way when the good guys are trying to save the world?

What are Castiel and Obi Wan up to? There is no way the Jedi holding cell or whatever Qui-Gon's placed in will actually hold him, so i'm guessing a break out in the next chapter?

Update soon please.
4/5/2011 c16 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
4/5/2011 c16 24Zuzanny
now THAT's gotta be annoying!
4/5/2011 c16 9Dark Horse Writer
Short chapter, and I wonder what Obi-Wan/Dean will do?
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »