for From Perdition

6/19/2010 c6 69TheMacUnleashed
I say, let your imagination go to the end of the Earth (or Galaxy, as the case may be) if it helps to produce fics like this! The conclusion to this chapter was awesome, and I'm looking forward to the coming story.
6/19/2010 c6 22Delphine Pryde
This just keeps getting better and better.
6/19/2010 c6 4gladdecease
Oh, that is a corny last line. But it works, and I kind of love it. I love this entire idea, and I love how you're working with it so far. I look forward to more!
6/19/2010 c6 33trecebo
Run, Imagination, RUUUUUUNNNNN! Keep going! Makes for one hellova grand story in the most epic of traditions. And Obi-wan? Yesssss...
6/19/2010 c6 9PrincessAnnMacbeth
I loved the update and the new angle. I hope you'll be able to keep up with your imagination! LOL
6/17/2010 c5 24Zuzanny
so what happens next?
6/15/2010 c5 laaazzzy
yay! MOAR HAPPYNESS! MOAR OBI! MOAR CAS! *snort* quiggles was never good for much anyway - and now he's down for the count - hahahah - bring on MOAR of the split-personality-reincarnated-visionish-dean-channeling OBI!
6/14/2010 c5 15donahermurphy
Wow. I really like this.

Is Anakin the Sam equivalent? Becuase that would make so much sense.

Please update soon.
6/13/2010 c5 BranchSuper
I'm enjoying this story very much. I read my first SPN/SW crossover yesterday, a WIP by Laura of Maychoria (on LJ), and liked it so much I decided to try others, so I started checking out the crossovers listed on fanfiction. This was listed first and it's great! The Winchester religion - what an idea. And Cas is there, and Obi-Wan is channelling Dean... I can't wait to see where you go with this.
6/13/2010 c5 4Prowler4
Just because not many people write about a certain thing/person/event, doesn't mean it's not a popular one. And this is a very good story, not lame or silly, in my opinion. But I'm still confused over the timeline. In your fic, Castiel talks about a past event. Yet in the movies, they always say "A long time ago...". Like I said, lovin' this fic, but I'm a stickler for details. Just asking why the reverse-timeline thing.

Please be quick in updating!
6/10/2010 c5 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
6/10/2010 c5 69TheMacUnleashed
This chapter was just mind-blowing in its epicness. I mean, I'm not usually one to use the word "epic," but there's nothing else I can think of to describe it.

The best part was your unification of the theologies in the SW'verse and the SPN'verse. It's no small feat to pull the two together (I know this from experience, although I still haven't managed to smooth out all of the kinks yet) but you executed it flawlessly. The idea of a religion that worships the Winchesters, years into the future (I'm assuming that you've disregarded the "long time ago..." part of the opening scroll) is pretty awesome.

Cas was perfectly in-character, and so was Obi-Wan. You wrote Obi-Wan's confusion about the whole situation, especially about religion, came through strongly and clearly. I'm particularly interested in learning exactly what it was that made Cas call him Dean.

I look forwards to seeing how things continue to play out!
6/10/2010 c5 kyer
Totally, utterly lost as I've never seen this Supernatural...but danged it's caught my attention. :)
6/10/2010 c5 15Jesse A. Harper
The thought of Obi-Wan cursing is pretty funny too. So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that somehow, Obi-Wan is Dean reincarnated. Now, if that is true, and that's a big if, then where is Sam?

Did he get reincarnated too, or is Dean all by his lonesome?
6/10/2010 c5 33trecebo
Ah, Cas. That explains everything now. And a religion built around the brothers Winchester? Boy, Dean and Sam would prolly freak, but in this setting, I can so totally see it. It fits here.

And AUs are the bestest places to play with wild ideas. I'm pretty sure you are making this work, otherwise, I wouldn't be reading it and grinning like a madman.
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »