for From Perdition

12/13/2015 c22 10Sari Dark
Wow! This story is amazing! I would love to read more! 3
8/7/2015 c22 32SadieStone
I TRUSTED YOU!
AND YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?
I FIND THIS
AND IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED
AT 22 BEAUTIFUL CHAPTERS
I DEMAND MORE!
PLEASE!
MORE!
8/7/2015 c11 SadieStone
It's almost midnight. I've been reading this for almost an hour after just watching about 20 Supernatural Episodes on Netflix. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR HAVING 22 CHAPTERS
8/7/2015 c5 SadieStone
Omg I have been giddily laughing and going "Oh my gosh this is amazing!" for the last 5 chapters. I'm loving this so much!
8/7/2015 c3 SadieStone
You are my absolute new favorite person ever. I literally was thinking of Obi-Wan being a Hunter. I haven't gotten far so I won't tell who he was, but I'm loving this so much right now!
5/13/2015 c22 Wandering-Wizard
UPDATE! PLEASEEEEEEEE
4/6/2015 c22 Captain Yaple
Aaaaand the conflict is revealed. I love this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Keep writing!
4/6/2015 c21 Captain Yaple
Holy shit.
I've been reading this story for a while and i love it. There are crossovers that come naturally and there are others that are usually forced (in a dark side way). Yours is amazingly well put together, and I will read the remaining chapter with relish.

Also, motherfucking Gabriel
4/1/2015 c22 7Katie Ladmoore
I was really surprised by this story- in a good way! You did a really good job of keeping the characters consistent with what they're actually like in their respective media. This story also had an intriguing and well-executed plot. I hope you can continue it. I'd love to see how it all turns out!

Best,
Katie Ladmoore
3/16/2015 c1 29WinchesterNimrod
This...this is exceptional. Brilliant plot, brilliant writing and the most brilliant thing of all...OBI WAN IS A BADASS EXORCIST!
3/3/2015 c22 MattKennedy
Compelling story! :) Hope you continue it sometime.
2/25/2015 c22 3soaring freedom
When i first saw this fic i stared for like 10 minures. Star wars/ supernatural crossover was something so bizzare it was up there with pokemon/ terminator crossover or something.

However once i started reading this fic i fell in love with it.
First of all it's creative in a brand new way, your writing is great and you characterization is fantastic.
The way the charactets interact with each other and their diffrent relationships were very well written
you also managed to write the whole Obi-Wan is Dean amazingly well. His reactions and feelings managed to stay true to both Dean's and Obi-Wan's original personalties. You managed to write it so smothly There wasn't a moment where i stopped reading and said "that's impossible".

I also loved Qui-Gon's protectivness of Obi-Wan even after everything.

I hope you update soon.
12/28/2014 c22 4dauntlessmockingjay24601
I really, really love this story. I never knew Star Wars and Supernatural would work, but you write it so well. I love it. A lot.
Like stay-up-until-2-am-reading-it. (Which I did.)
I look forward to your next update. :)
12/9/2014 c8 ewan
oh im sorry, i made a review before i read the chapter. so i assume that obi-wan dosent look like dean since meg didnt recognize him
12/9/2014 c8 ewan
i really cant imagine dean winchester in jedi robes, with a a braid, i just cant.
321 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »