for From Perdition

6/10/2010 c5 7Vandenberg
Great job in writing up this chapter; I can't wait for what happens next. :D

-Sked-San-san

P.S.: To reply to your end-note, I'd like to say that you've been an awesome author.
6/9/2010 c5 25Hazgarn
Strange just works for some people. Especially when it's done right. :D
6/9/2010 c5 22Delphine Pryde
You've really meshed the two series together well.
6/9/2010 c4 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
6/9/2010 c4 9PrincessAnnMacbeth
I am so glad you updated! Cas got to kick demon but and Dean is on the road to getting his memory back! But I have to wonder, if Obi-wan is Dean could Anikin be Sammy? bum bum buuuuuMMMM! LOL
6/9/2010 c4 6MegumiFuu
Awesome chapter! You've really grasped the personalities of both Dean and Obi-Wan; it's not too hard to tell who is shining through. And is that Cass showing up at the end? Excellent. Though I have to admit, I am curious about where/if Sam will show.
6/9/2010 c4 33trecebo
Oh, this was a GREAT way to start my morning! Rockin' awesome chapter with Obi-wan and DEAN at the end? Hella yeah!
6/9/2010 c4 68Kesomon
Gah! *clutches heart and falls to knees as if she's the one being exorcised* Don't leave it like this! The suspense, it burns!
6/8/2010 c4 15Jesse A. Harper
Is Obi-Wan Dean, just reincarnated somehow? And if so, then why?
6/8/2010 c4 22Delphine Pryde
Noooooooooo, cliffhangers are eeeevvvvviiiiillll... *gives puppy dog eyes* Update soon, ?
6/8/2010 c4 25Hazgarn
This fic makes me so eager to see where it's going to get next. It's that rare story that just seeing an update show up in my inbox has me kind of excited. :)
6/8/2010 c4 3Kanda Yuuki
Yay! Castiel makes an appearance. So, is Castiel going to stay or disappear like he always do?
5/24/2010 c3 9PrincessAnnMacbeth
I love this story! I wonder if Obi-Wan will realize his name or Castiel's name first? And if he does get his full memory back what will he do about Sam? LOL just can't wait for the next update.
5/18/2010 c3 lalaaaazzzy
bwaahahaha!

this is so fuckin cool! love obi. love dean. love cas. love yoda. what could be better, right? all the sexy!(well, erm, maybe not the Yods) teeheehee
5/14/2010 c3 Anon-i-mous
I was a little unsure about this fic at first...but man did you squash that uncertainty^^ this is really good. I like your writing style, it's easy to follow along and you leave just enough suspense to make a person want to read the next chapter *hint* *hint*^^
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »