for From Perdition

5/14/2010 c3 Wraith
Love it, keep going.
5/10/2010 c3 6MegumiFuu
What an interesting premise! I've only recently started watching Supernatural diligently, but I've been a Star Wars fan a while now. However, for me, you've really caught the voices in both fandoms. I'm really looking forward to where you are going with this.
5/9/2010 c3 69TheMacUnleashed
Great update! Nice job building the suspense. The scene with Qui-Gon interrogating Obi-Wan/Dean(?) was intense, and done perfectly. I'm looking forwards to seeing more!
5/9/2010 c3 anon
More please. I'm really liking this a lot.
5/8/2010 c3 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
5/8/2010 c3 22Delphine Pryde
More please? You've got me hooked.
5/8/2010 c3 7Vandenberg
I love how you've written Obi-Wan in that one scene with Ah-pril; the awkward one-sided conversation with the crappy drawing put in a major cuteness factor. Wee!

And, as a part of routine, great job in writing up this chapter and i'll be looking forward to your next update. ;)

-Sked-San-san
5/7/2010 c2 2Musicstarlover
This story has a wonderful premise! I love that you've managed to combine two fandoms that really shouldn't work, but *do* so beautifully. Thank you for a wonderful read. The idea that the Force is unreceptive to Demons is an intriguing one: I'd like to see how more of the supernatural fits in with the rest of the galaxy and whether this rule applies to all of it or just demons.

Is this set in the future? One that's distant and nearly unrecognisable? Or is this another world, another time?
- Don't answer that; I'd love to read and find out. The glimpses of Cas and little snippets of the past that Obi-Wan is experiencing was pure win material (is he Dean reincarnated? -Don't answer that!). Really hoping you carry on with this one- you have combined two of my favourite fandoms and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
5/5/2010 c2 7Vandenberg
Ahh, you've roped me into this-I can't deny that things are getting pretty interesting. :D All in all, great job in writing up this story so far. I'll be looking forward to your next update. :)

-Sked-San-san gives fragmented reviews. D:
."
5/3/2010 c2 7the1hobbit
very interesting idea. I'm enjoying this, and excited to see where it goes. :3
5/2/2010 c2 69TheMacUnleashed
Nice continuation. I'm glad to see Cas make his first appearance.
5/1/2010 c2 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
5/1/2010 c2 22Delphine Pryde
Wonderful. More, please?
5/1/2010 c2 3Kanda Yuuki
Cas is stalking Dean/Obi-Wan again. Will he regain his memories?
4/30/2010 c1 4Prowler4
Please, oh please, write more! Am loving it so far! Can't wait to find out what the connection between Obi-Wan and...whatever that was...is. But what is this old thing he's sensing? An old evil? Because I believe that the Star Wars universe was set in a time long, long ago, before us.
Still, please hurry with the next chapter! Very well written!
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »