for From Perdition

10/21/2014 c22 SunnyStormCloud
I name thee: Queen of cliffhangers.

No but really, this is great.
9/29/2014 c6 Lll
Love this fic. So awesome.
8/2/2014 c22 6ArkonWinfel
Whenever, if ever, Anakin appears, his introduction should be like on Tatooine, but he asks Padme if she's an Angel, but cas is there and say, "not her, me" or something. I have a bad sense of humor don't I?
6/30/2014 c15 1Selias
Qui-Gon, you stupid son of a whore.
5/2/2014 c22 5quoththeraven5
Holy plot twist... this is soooooooooooo good! And Qui-Gon's reaction was perfect, I really do love that guy, please please please continue! :) Can't wait to read more! :)
5/2/2014 c22 5princess moon shadow
love it!
5/2/2014 c22 Tegannau
O_O
*looks at you*
TT

Mah feels. . . !
5/2/2014 c22 110LeeMarieJack
Nice one, Gabriel. You really need to go looking for your heart again. Try to remember loving someone.
5/2/2014 c22 Guest
Nice twist. I like it a lot! I'm dying to know if there will be some other way to stop the apocalypse.
4/25/2014 c2 15Girl-of-Action
Oh boy- Its hard to believe this crossover can work but so far so awesome! I feel terrible for Master Lin though... Poor lady, in prison for life because she was forced into that by a demon... I can't exactly blame them though, they are probably terrified and can't prove her innocence since all they have are eye witness accounts.
4/22/2014 c21 Guest
This is AwSoMe please update.
3/16/2014 c21 110LeeMarieJack
There's my guy. We may have to listen to some smart mouth first but he should have some answers for us.
3/16/2014 c20 LeeMarieJack
So not even the characters know what is going on with this story. I'm still with you, holding on.
3/16/2014 c19 LeeMarieJack
A long journey ends in lovers meeting. These two together should be able to hold back the destruction of more worlds.
3/16/2014 c18 LeeMarieJack
This is like reading flash cards. By the time I can focus on a chapter it is over. A little more meat on the bones would be welcome. It is a fascinating story. I very much like your plot development.
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »