for From Perdition

3/16/2014 c17 110LeeMarieJack
I also love my Sammy boy. The old gang is gathering.. There must be a heavy storm on the horizon. These silly Jedi better climb on board.
3/16/2014 c16 LeeMarieJack
So much trouble. Now which one will come after the colt?
3/16/2014 c15 LeeMarieJack
Gabriel! Glory, Halleluiah! How I do love that guy. If Dean comes back and Sam and Cas, why not Gabriel? These people should get ready to be amazed.
3/14/2014 c14 LeeMarieJack
And so the story rolls on and history is biting its own tail again. Please bring back my sweet Sam. I miss him so.
3/14/2014 c13 LeeMarieJack
Oh boy, big trouble on the horizon. We all know that Michael can be a royal pain .
3/14/2014 c12 LeeMarieJack
Such a good story. You are doing just fine. Keep it up. The fun has hardly started.
3/13/2014 c11 LeeMarieJack
Pretty silly. This is becoming a complex story. I wonder how you are going to tie all the strings together. Ever onward.
3/13/2014 c10 LeeMarieJack
More than just a little confusing. I want to blame it all on Cas but how is Dean projecting here Is the idea that he is sharing Obi-Wan's body? That's a shame. Dean's body was hot.
3/13/2014 c9 LeeMarieJack
That was a good time had by all. When does Cas stop going around being mysterious and starts spilling the beans? He could clear up a lot of questions not only for the people in the story but for the readers also.
3/13/2014 c8 LeeMarieJack
Are we still having fun? Poor Meg, always getting the short end of the stick. If she had picked one side and stuck too it she would have been better off, Let's move our story along. I'm waiting for our hero to appear.
3/13/2014 c7 LeeMarieJack
This is not very cheerful. Dean said yes? What? Never, I don't believe it. He wouldn't kill Sam.
3/13/2014 c6 LeeMarieJack
they get away from when you allow them to have a life of their own. Sometimes they come from out of nowhere, like Cas.
3/13/2014 c5 LeeMarieJack
So this is where the Winchester Gospel leads? Good to know the legend persists for so long.
3/13/2014 c3 LeeMarieJack
This is getting better and better. I am on alert looking for Sam, Dean and Cas. Obi-Wan is channeling Dean. What a hoot.
3/13/2014 c2 LeeMarieJack
Hee-hee-hee yourself. You are writing with such glee you are gathering us all up with you. What nice writing!
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »