for 6 Years

4/28/2013 c2 Simone Griffin
I am a huge fan of McDean so I absolutely love this story. I know that I am late with reading your story but I hope that you will continue with the story so that I may know what happens next. I can't wait.
10/12/2012 c2 Pazithia.Gallifreya
Nice start to this story. This guy Matt seems a bit on the freaky side though - eeek!

Noted that you haven't updated this since 2010 - hope that you intend to do so soon! I'd like to see where this goes! :-)
6/26/2010 c2 1Jonniebuk
Chapter 1

Really promising start. Easy to read with a strong sense of direction. Only one incongruity – pink sheets on a hospital bed?

Chapter 2

Everythings good until Matt returns from the fridge with the bottles. JP has asked about Matt and got a terse reply "Oh, never better." But then the narrative loses its rythym. There's background about Matt and then the subject of JP’s relationship with Craig appears out of the blue when as far as we know JP & Matt have never had a substantive conversation before. The question of why tear stained Matt is sat alone in the dark is never referred to again!

Once the scene moves to the bedroom everything is back to normal and I like the way the chapter finishes on a note of suspense.

Hope you’re going to continue this.
6/6/2010 c2 dequeen
Really enjoyed what I have read so far of your story and hope you are going to continue with this.
5/21/2010 c2 10yangatheart
Uhm...is it weird that I don't like Matt and actually think he's a bit demented? Hope not because he is and he's freakin scary. It's always the silent ones huh?

So this is year 2? Ooh you've got me all worried because this is six years after the airport and I have no idea if you're going to turn it round and say something about JPs funeral. (I know, I'm paranoid like that).

Yeah really not liking JPs stalker type flatmate and I'm even more worried about what he has hidden in his wardrobe, I'm thinking a JP McQueen shrine or a dead Craigy who's come back from Dublin for his JP. I will say now though that if it is the latter of the two I can't keep reading. LOL.

Looking forward very much to where you're taking this...you might have noticed that I don't really write angst but it sure is fun to read it.
5/17/2010 c2 1Mesares
Why am I getting this entire Zoe+Will vibe now?

Can't really see where you're going with this, but I'm looking forward to reading more.
4/29/2010 c1 10yangatheart
Hey! Fun to be on the other end of reviews for a change.

I never would have thought that this was a first attempt at writing. Never!

Looking forward to where you are taking this. John Paul and Hannah could've been really good friends if others hadn't got in the way. Mercifully in Craig's case...they did!

So six years...long time. I'm wondering what might have changed/happened in that tmie and now I'm looking forward to more so I can find out.

Great start!
4/28/2010 c1 1the Grumpy one
I like it, you keep writing and I will keep reading!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service