FanFiction.Net
for Calling

3/17/2018 c4 16pokemaster101
I love the buildup and Edd's reasoning on Eddy.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
7/2/2014 c4 8Wolfisis
I liked this a lot.
3/15/2014 c4 MidnightLuve
omg ok that god really hot in a romantic way 3
3/15/2014 c3 MidnightLuve
ok edd got little oc but other then that this chapter was good
3/15/2014 c1 MidnightLuve
omg your so good at this right off the bat u didnt miss a beat i felt like i was there and everything crazy loving it 3
8/10/2012 c4 6OvergrownNurse
What a very adorable and enjoyable story this was :) Great work! And thank you for finishing it :D
7/20/2012 c4 The Critic
Wow. I cannot even begin to describe how much I could relate to this. Well I mean besides the happy ending. So much emotion, twists and turns, and so unpredictable! This is how real emotions play out. I am extremely pleased with this. Keep it up.
4/4/2012 c4 3HellItself
I love you soooo much. This was a wonderful experience to read. Great writing style. I think i'll stalk you...and your works.

Truly truly! Great.

With Love

Hell
12/20/2011 c4 Dev
Maybe it's just me, but I like a story I can relate to, and Double D's constant fear of disappointment and betrayal hit close to home. Besides that, I wanted to say that the beginning felt rushed somehow, but really good work!
5/29/2011 c4 50belasgrl
This is a beautiful story. I'm so happy you finished it.
5/20/2011 c4 49Skymouth
Yay! You finished! I had to reread the fic to get back up to date... oh darn! Am glad that Edd finally let himself trust Eddy enough to let the boy show him his love! That third chapter left me worrying and all...
5/10/2011 c4 AppleGirlin
I liked the story but I was sad that Edd doesn't believe that Eddy loves him truly in the end. I don't know what kind of ending you were trying to give out but I was saddened by it.
5/9/2011 c4 9Aisyy
Oh... Oh it's just so sweet. I love it.
5/6/2011 c4 unique0987654321
This is a beautiful piece, Thank you for finishing it. It is so beautiful.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »