FanFiction.Net
for Bets and Virtues

6/21/2018 c32 Guest
Good fun it made me laugh quite a bit.
5/3/2011 c32 j bear
i like how it was written in Squall's PoV. Sure it was sort of your typical high school story but unlike some, it was a pretty good read. I love your name btw. It reminds me of yugioh :P.
12/30/2010 c32 3Phantasmal Reverie
Hmmmm...not bad

A rather unconventional high school romance...but it was different. Funny how the story runs under two titles. The actual one...and the one Squall gave it!

Just a random observation...Is Squall posting this to a site or soemthing? Breaking the fourth wall XD

But it was overal quite okay. An easy, simple read. Good job :)
12/27/2010 c32 19Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara
Aww! I love that story! It was so well written and very amazing! Good job! 3
12/26/2010 c32 2KarelaTheRedHawk
I can't believe it's over. I like the epilogue, it's short and sweet. I was worried for a second that because they live in two different places that they were going to drift apart, but I'm glad that's not the case. It's a good way to end the story although I am sad that it's over.
12/19/2010 c31 3Phantasmal Reverie
Hallelujah. Squall expressed intimacy. In fact, above and beyond sex.

It's like Born This Way just came out, Bionic flopped again, bieber stopped singing, and many other things ;D

But it was sweet and purposeful. And you didnt do it like those authors who stuck a lemon into the same chapter.

Though I expect one next chapter. And it better be different from the rest of them!

Look forward to seeing the impending epilogue! Coming sooner or later! :)
12/19/2010 c31 2KarelaTheRedHawk
I can't believe people would abandon this story, it's too good and the author is amazing ;)! I was so excited to read this chapter that I didn't even notice any mistakes. I always knew Fujin was dominating, whether it's male or female. Their dancing to 'Sexy Bitch' was awesome! I was a little worried about the people watching them, I thought someone was going to try something. I wonder what Rinoa's punishment is going to be...hmmmm. I'm so happy that Squall finally realized that he loves Seifer! I seriously almost squealed, which would have been really embarrassing. Thank you so much for uploading this, I love it!
12/19/2010 c30 KarelaTheRedHawk
Awww matching flowers! Insert fangirl squeal! I always thought Quistis and Fujin would be good together. I'm not a yuri fan, but they make a good couple. Everyone's reaction to Seifer was priceless, especially when they remembered Seifer's waste basket! I absolutely love it when Seifer calls Squall 'princess', it is the best nickname! I cracked up when Chad's date face-palmed.

I absolutely love that you respond to every one of my reviews, it always makes me want to review every chapter. Too bad the next chapter isn't beta-ed yet, I can't wait for it. I'm so excited to see what's going to happen at midnight ;D
12/19/2010 c29 KarelaTheRedHawk
Awww, I absolutely loved it when Squall said he was willing to learn. It turned me into a puddle of goo! I love when Squall offers one of his rare smiles, I'm sure Seifer does too ;). I think their telepathy thing is so amazing, I hope to one day find that with someone, to communicate without using words but knowing exactly what they're saying. On to the next chapter!
12/19/2010 c28 KarelaTheRedHawk
Interesting. Very believable. Adam is a pervert. I like what Squall said about it being the intimate action and not necessarily the body. I really like learning and understanding more about the characters lives and personalities.
12/19/2010 c27 KarelaTheRedHawk
It is really easy for me to see Seifer being more girly, whether it's the relationship, cooking, or clothes. He radiates masculinity, but at the same time, you just know he's sensitive. With the exception of his overwhelming arrogance (which I would so overlook), he would be the perfect guy, if he weren't gay and totally in love with Squall. Seifer's story is so cute though, he would do anything for someone he cares about, including trying to kill the President of his home. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
12/19/2010 c26 KarelaTheRedHawk
Finally back! I love it when they're rough ;D! It was pretty hot. I thought it was absolutely adorable when Squall was 'absentmindedly stroking his hair'. It made me melt.
10/23/2010 c27 3Phantasmal Reverie
You know I just cant imagine Seifer as a doctor. At all. XD a different medical related occupation but a doctor just doesn't work. Well that's just me. I can't see him being in charge of some surgical procedure or handling kids of all ages day to day in an office. Plus there's a lot of discrimination with LGBTQ doctors too (I would know) so it just doesn't seem to click with me.

*puts hand around side of mouth and whispers aside* you shoulda made him try out for security for gaga so he can hook me up to go meet her xD

And go to every single Monster Ball show she's got xD

You know for once it's really nice to see these two have some more characterization and sides ad depth to them other than just sex. I like this. Do IT some more please ;)
10/23/2010 c26 Phantasmal Reverie
Hard critic i am.

If they just had sex within the same afternoon how is it that they both cu m again? I'd like a little more realism here please. I understand they have an overactive sex drive but I know they cant have overactive meiosis going on with their genitals.
9/8/2010 c25 Unknown2574
really really loving this story! can't wait to read more!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »