for Promises, Promises

5/10/2018 c1 NoMeLlamoAlfred
Cute
7/19/2017 c1 16jennyVDL93
I have no words... I absolutely adore domestic USUK, and this one is so beautiful and heartwarming, thank you.
10/10/2016 c1 AEngland
Gosh, this was so perfectly romantic, sweet and oh-so-very-domestic...I loved it! England and America are two nations who are very much overdue for a relaxed and happy ending and this was a wonderful glimpse into what they could have if they were honest enough to grab it. 3
3/25/2016 c1 37Polly Little
"Do the dishes every night", because that's what getting married means? Doing the dishes together? That seems about right if my parents are the example.
2/12/2015 c1 8ArkieR
HOE MA GAWD ADORABLES
7/22/2014 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Yeah, Go Married, guys! xD

England's outburst conversation turned out into ridiculous yet sweet adorkable to be future plan.

I would love to see their Weeding Day!
9/12/2013 c1 29i Mel-chan i
Awww reading that made me smile at how cute the boys can be :) Really lovely
10/27/2012 c1 Somepony
This was so cute! It's pretty rare fanfiction as well-written as this one! I really enjoyed it! Good job!
3/25/2012 c1 11harponMOO
that story is so so so cute! I really liked it, hm... a follow up? :D
3/9/2012 c1 invisibleink1834
My goodness, I was smiling throughout this entire fic.

Alfred and Arthur are delightfully in character, and I love their banter. It's so sweet and perfect :)

Your writing style is really excellent as well. I love the long sentences that lend themselves to whole thoughts through the slight run-on nature.

This really was awesome :)
3/8/2012 c1 66Trumpet-Geek
This is BEAUTIFUL. So awkward and promising and alkfal;fdkja;lskj I love it!
1/5/2012 c1 Capricarin
They're so domestic and adorable! I love reading your cute, fluffy take on USUK.
8/27/2011 c1 40natcat5
Guh.

My face write now. That was the best most adorable little oneshot. The banter was perfect. The relationship was perfect. The scenario was perfect. The characterizations were perfect. And there were so many little scenes that I absolutely adored. Honestly, this type of fluff is almost too much for me to handle. Beautiful. A prime piece of US/UK right here. Gorgeous and lovable and awesome. :'D

But it's not listed as complete! Is there *gasp* more?
7/26/2011 c1 William
(Oh dear. Please pardon that double post below.)
7/26/2011 c1 William
Very well done, though I question the legal marriage part since that is not fully recognized in the U.K. Or the U.S. yet. Ah, but it is fanfiction, haha.

None the less, it was very cute. And it's nice to see them shown in this light.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »