for Promises, Promises

7/26/2011 c1 William
Very well done, though I question the legal marriage part since that is not fully recognized in the U.K. Or the U.S. yet. Ah, but it is fanfiction, haha.

None the less, it was very cute. And it's nice to see them shown in this light.
6/16/2011 c1 11Choco-Loki
I...I hear Alfred's voice growing all high pitched when he imitates Arthur. "I have never once removed anybody's eye with my sewing and I'm not about to start, you git." So adorable!
4/24/2011 c1 waffle-kun
b'awwww.

this was so cute and so in-character! ahaha!

And,

" ...ye olde booke of flowery and totally indecipherable poetry "

PFFFFT LOLOL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING EVER
4/17/2011 c1 9SecretSnow
Not many stories make me smile as wide as I am right now but this one has me smiling and even tearing up a little at the utter adorable-ness of it all. It's just all so cute, and wonderul and so America and so England, I love it! You keep them both masculine and you keep them both themselves, I just love this stroy so much!
4/14/2011 c1 lahfp9ay637qogfaff
... *DIES*

That was awesome! :) Loved it!
3/18/2011 c1 Emily
O goodness that's so sweet! You know I imagine it happening in front of me. Wonderful job.
3/18/2011 c1 132Artemis1000
Oh, this is so beautiful and sweet!
1/1/2011 c1 5Chi Kyoku
Ahhh, wow, this is beautiful. So cute :) Honestly, they DO bicker like an old married couple in canon, only makes sense that they would resemble a married couple in other ways as well... Anyway, I love this one-shot! Going on my favorites!
9/2/2010 c1 66Witty Teacup
That was adorable~! It really put a smile on my face =D
7/6/2010 c1 1haru.no.seishin
OMG! ~ 3 This story was epic WIN! Forever, I laugh so hard at the Sweden x Finland part... But the way you describe Arthur... It's so cute and youy Alfred is so... HIM / You're an amazing writer, please keep up the APH work *-* please~

So beautiful and favorited forever, you've made me so happy ~ 3
7/2/2010 c1 13Lord Axxingtons
This is simply adorable. I find myself loving your stories.
6/18/2010 c1 3Arialies
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! xDD AWESOMENESS and FLUFF screams all over it! awesome job ;3 i was like, NOOO~! IT ENDED? D: i need more... =w= you got me USxUK drunk... xDD LOVE IT 3
5/9/2010 c1 31Hope-Hazard
Aww, that was cute! I loved it. I love fluffyness, so this is perfect.
5/7/2010 c1 Xai
That made me go "Aww"... Such a sweet little story, nicely done.
5/6/2010 c1 Me voy
Their reactions were priceless XD; I laughed a lot, and I liked it a lot too.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »