FanFiction.Net
for All The Stars In The Sky

5/13/2020 c10 Kurosaki Yukia
You know I really like it when Optimus acts fatherly, he really suits it
7/28/2019 c4 Jimmy Emtyed Wolfendale
Loving the short circuit quote
2/22/2019 c4 Jimmy Emtyed Wolfendale
Love the short circuit quote and absolutely love the story
4/9/2018 c10 sharingankakashi007
loved this
gender bender and a semi-logical way for her to be connected to the all spark
3/22/2017 c5 2Than-Guan'Rose
Idiot female.
3/21/2017 c4 Than-Guan'Rose
"A snow blower"?
1/14/2017 c10 DragonLover1551
I loved your story. I liked the way "Sam" had more of a big role in the story and how her relations with the Autobots was also centered in the story and shown. This was something neglected in the movie. They didn't really show how was their relations. And I also liked how this wasn't a love story. Even in the movie, I feel like the major plot was Sam and Mikeale getting together, but here it was more of the friendship between Sam and the Autobots being flowered, or in Mike's case getting stronger. Sorry if I have mistakes, English isnt my first language so it is a bit hard for me to write. Which is also why I had to keep a dictionary close to me while I read this. But it was totally worth it! I can't wait for the "in between" story!
9/4/2016 c1 120ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
10/16/2015 c10 DustScatters
This was amazing! Possibly the BEST fem!Sam transformers fic I have ever read!
8/6/2015 c1 RandomBookLover
(If you want to respond, I am a member. BookLovingPersonR.B.L. is my username if you want to PM me.)

I think this twist is an awesome take on the fem!Sam that I've seen floating around! Can't wait to see how it goes from here!
1/6/2015 c10 7Pink the Legendary
Sweet molasses, this is perfect...
6/7/2014 c10 51Jimmy 144
Very good story. Nice twist to the original movie script.
3/14/2014 c1 Guest
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and its only 6 days left! To make things worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with Fanfiction,
DevintArt, everything anout fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will ger fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD. (Go to
u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this do and sign!). So please! sigh the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone!
7/3/2013 c10 35Yoruko Rhapsodos
Before I read the sequel I'd like to know- who do you plan to pair Sam with? Because I spent the whole fix worrying that this would just be a gender-bent Sam/Mikaela fic.
1/19/2013 c10 3GadgetCid
She kept her word about Banana-guy.
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »