for Life At Pizza Hut

A LEANRING EXPREINSCE
12/25/2020 c1010 9Ohma flame
1010 chapters...holy shit
12/13/2020 c1010 Wtf
I first heard about this thing maybe 8 years ago and it has haunted me ever since.
Occasuonally, while going about my ordinary life, i remember that this fanfiction exists.
And every time i remember, i am compelled to google it and see if it's still going
And guess what!
Every time, it still fucking going!
Author, you are either a genius or a madman and i APPLAUD your terrifying dedication.
12/4/2020 c1010 gorilla blazers
Keep this craziness going please.
12/4/2020 c731 gorilla blazers
Great chapter & I am curious next time could you please add Noah Raymond Thompson my male panda bear / lion hybrid character into this story please? You may use him however you want as long as he stays male & no jeans & skinny jeans.
10/4/2020 c823 gorilla blazers
Maybe you could add Sacramento the Christian werewolf into some of your other stories. But could you please add some K-K stories as well?
10/5/2020 c1010 211CVGWJames
Why?
10/2/2020 c520 gorilla blazers
You are so totally welcome.
10/1/2020 c8 gorilla blazers
This was the most funniest chapter I ever read.
10/1/2020 c1 gorilla blazers
Could not believe it had been 10 years of this story.
9/13/2020 c1010 gorillablazers
I am totally glad that you came back with this story & I was wondering if in the next few chapters that Charmy not only pizza dough wrap Spencer Daniel Ricardo, but can he also pretty please pizza dough wrap Noah Raymond Thompson, Marcus Leon Metzner, & Wolf O'Donnell as well?
9/13/2020 c1 gorillablazers
Can you pretty please add Noah Raymond Thompson, Spencer Daniel Ricardo, & Marcus Leon Metzner into this story?
8/26/2020 c1009 boi
hey when u gonna add mah senpai infinite i wanna see him in this so badly give him a job mebbe idk just add hi pleeze i am lonleey
8/19/2020 c1009 IDEA
DUDE! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ADD IN LIKE, ALL THE FNAF CHARACTERS TO WORK THERE. IT WOULD BE SOOOOOO COOL! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPSLOCK BY THE WAY, MY COMPUTER DOESN'T WORK TOO WELL.
8/15/2020 c715 hey u