for The Last Spartan

7/24 c55 MadTitan3030
I do hope that this story will continue to be updated
7/8 c13 Guest
Kurt 051 saying i should go is he Shepard
6/21 c2 Carlthompson
I hate it when someone take tech thats part of a lore of a title and then just get rid of it.
5/26 c55 Eliphas-Chaos
I would love to see this continued, it is so good. Please keep up the good work.
5/13 c55 Guest
Fantastic story, please continue
5/14 c55 Subterrarocks
more please!
5/13 c55 MadTitan3030
I'm just curious if you will be updating this story up soon because I love it
4/26 c52 16wolf master97
Honestly, this was a great story, you did well explaining how the world would be put together and explained why the in universe things happened very well. The backlash was most likely from people who expect every ME/Halo crossover story to be a "Overpowered UNSC Humanity Fuck Yeah" story and tried to get your story to conform. This was genuinely interesting seeing chief open up to new people and a new family that's vastly different that what he was used to. Don't let anyone tell you different because you did a damn good job world building. The characters are interesting and organic, and just as lovable, you managed damn well to retell the mass effect story without killing all the tension and excitement by having Chief just overpower every threat presented and berate everyone for having personality outside of being a soldier.
So, in conclusion, you did a damn good job and no one can take that from you.
4/21 c55 4Tenrousha
This has been one hell of a ride. Hope it gets picked back up again.
4/11 c1 Guest
Sorry, but the UNSC has been neutered. They'd never accept most of the citadel's rules and it just doesn't feel right.
4/11 c1 1harambe117
Anybody wanna help me or co write a mass effect halo crossover? I know the direction I want it to go on I have a page written already but could use some help.

It involves noble team some of them
Masterchief
Spirit of fire and her crew
The didact
Infinity
And alot more but that's way in the middle of the storyline when I want to reveal them as well
As well as the previes arbiter before thel his son that I'm creating and adding to the story along the way.
Also it starts of at the ending of halo 4 whith the masterchief and the didact fighting on the composer battle of earth new Phoenix incident. Thanks let me know I kinda have a time line of when these characters will show up along the game tagging along with the beginning of the first mass effect that way there is alot more to the story to go along with thanks.
3/14 c55 Guest
When are you updating this story
3/9 c55 KorentinBlack
Yes, of course I'd like to see more, you've a definite knack and DJ's setting is a whole lot of fun. Well done, both of you.
3/9 c52 KorentinBlack
Well, I liked it.

You mastered the single most important trick of crossovers and fanfiction, which is raising the threat with the power of the protagonist - there was no point where the UNSC felt overpowered (a recurring failure of these fics) and conversely, the ME universe felt well used and referenced - I especially enjoyed the seamless integration of the Kig-yar and others.

Many of the best moments were found in just letting the characters be themselves with each other, and digging into the Master Chiefs own problems - and kicking his ass now and again only served to make him more rounded and interesting as a character.

Also, props for good use of references and call outs, such as the Bioshock bit on Novaria.

So yeah, dad to see it go, but thankyou for working on it in the first place!
2/28 c1 Father Chaos
.. I wouldn't go as far as to say that the Flood is a practice against the Reapers honestly. If the Flood and the Reapers interacted, the Flood would win that fight hands down. And the Covenant, while far less threatening on a galactic scale, have plasma weaponry, something no one in Mass Effect seems to have truly accomplished. Even reapers have no shields against energy-based weapons due to how rare they are... Reapers are terrifying (it took all of the Citadel to defeat one of the weaker Reapers, and there are 300,000 Reapers, a third or so being far far strong than the Reaper Mass Effect takes down), but I wouldn't say they are weaker than the Flood (which took down Forerunners singlehandedly).

Idk why I'm still going on about this, just the "it was all practice" part irritated me alot
3,952 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »