for The Last Spartan

5/13/2020 c55 MadTitan3030
I'm just curious if you will be updating this story up soon because I love it
4/26/2020 c52 16wolf master97
Honestly, this was a great story, you did well explaining how the world would be put together and explained why the in universe things happened very well. The backlash was most likely from people who expect every ME/Halo crossover story to be a "Overpowered UNSC Humanity Fuck Yeah" story and tried to get your story to conform. This was genuinely interesting seeing chief open up to new people and a new family that's vastly different that what he was used to. Don't let anyone tell you different because you did a damn good job world building. The characters are interesting and organic, and just as lovable, you managed damn well to retell the mass effect story without killing all the tension and excitement by having Chief just overpower every threat presented and berate everyone for having personality outside of being a soldier.
So, in conclusion, you did a damn good job and no one can take that from you.
4/21/2020 c55 5Tenrousha
This has been one hell of a ride. Hope it gets picked back up again.
4/11/2020 c1 Guest
Sorry, but the UNSC has been neutered. They'd never accept most of the citadel's rules and it just doesn't feel right.
4/11/2020 c1 1harambe117
Anybody wanna help me or co write a mass effect halo crossover? I know the direction I want it to go on I have a page written already but could use some help.

It involves noble team some of them
Masterchief
Spirit of fire and her crew
The didact
Infinity
And alot more but that's way in the middle of the storyline when I want to reveal them as well
As well as the previes arbiter before thel his son that I'm creating and adding to the story along the way.
Also it starts of at the ending of halo 4 whith the masterchief and the didact fighting on the composer battle of earth new Phoenix incident. Thanks let me know I kinda have a time line of when these characters will show up along the game tagging along with the beginning of the first mass effect that way there is alot more to the story to go along with thanks.
3/14/2020 c55 Guest
When are you updating this story
3/9/2020 c55 KorentinBlack
Yes, of course I'd like to see more, you've a definite knack and DJ's setting is a whole lot of fun. Well done, both of you.
3/9/2020 c52 KorentinBlack
Well, I liked it.

You mastered the single most important trick of crossovers and fanfiction, which is raising the threat with the power of the protagonist - there was no point where the UNSC felt overpowered (a recurring failure of these fics) and conversely, the ME universe felt well used and referenced - I especially enjoyed the seamless integration of the Kig-yar and others.

Many of the best moments were found in just letting the characters be themselves with each other, and digging into the Master Chiefs own problems - and kicking his ass now and again only served to make him more rounded and interesting as a character.

Also, props for good use of references and call outs, such as the Bioshock bit on Novaria.

So yeah, dad to see it go, but thankyou for working on it in the first place!
2/28/2020 c1 1ISleep
.. I wouldn't go as far as to say that the Flood is a practice against the Reapers honestly. If the Flood and the Reapers interacted, the Flood would win that fight hands down. And the Covenant, while far less threatening on a galactic scale, have plasma weaponry, something no one in Mass Effect seems to have truly accomplished. Even reapers have no shields against energy-based weapons due to how rare they are... Reapers are terrifying (it took all of the Citadel to defeat one of the weaker Reapers, and there are 300,000 Reapers, a third or so being far far strong than the Reaper Mass Effect takes down), but I wouldn't say they are weaker than the Flood (which took down Forerunners singlehandedly).

Idk why I'm still going on about this, just the "it was all practice" part irritated me alot
2/21/2020 c4 Guest
It seems like master chief talks a lot more and I feel this makes him feel kind of Ooc
2/23/2020 c3 FriggleBerry
OMFG somebody finally did it, out of all the ME and halo crossovers nobody ever addresses that normal mjolnir armor wouldn’t work that well with rounds going a fraction of the speed of light or like Mach 5-6 nobody ever fixes that
2/15/2020 c55 Guest
This fic is trash
1/30/2020 c37 Lord of Wrath
Read the novelization of halo multiplayer. I loved it.
1/30/2020 c20 Lord of Wrath
I see you red vs blue.
1/28/2020 c3 Cooldude
Absolutely illogical and not possible. Humanity would NEVER GIVE UP THIER AI OR THEIR SLIPSPACE TECH, the halo tech base is superior in most ways, humanity and her allies (ie. the sangheili, etc NOT ANY OF THE CITADEL RACES!) would have been using reverse engineered forerunner tech
3,976 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »