FanFiction.Net
for Decisions

1/9 c1 1rachel.r.steiner
yes I always liked the idea of Marty and Rory over Logan and Rory.
3/14/2018 c1 Goldenbassets
I love this. I love the pairing of Marty and Rory. It makes more sense. Rory and Logan didn't make sense to me. She always told her mom how she as too good for Christopher yet she's settling for his younger, douchier version. I would love to have seen Rory pay and follow Marty out.
6/27/2016 c1 BCgurlie
Please continue this! I want to see where you take this! And I agree with you 100% that Rory should've gone out with Marty instead of Logan!
9/20/2011 c1 JJsMommy27
i liked this chapter i think you did a great job on it and should continue with it would like to see what happens in this story so update soon
2/25/2011 c1 20GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan
Awsome story
10/19/2010 c1 Bob
Love this and Rory/Marty. I beg you to continue.
9/13/2010 c1 34TL22
I like this story. You show good insight into the Rory Logan relationship. I could never figure out what she saw in that guy. above all this story is original.
9/11/2010 c1 1altavistarules
I LOVE this story. Please continue.
8/27/2010 c1 14Selenehekate
Oh, I hope you update soon!
6/25/2010 c1 9StarsHollow4ever
Good story. Her pairing with Logan did seem OOC. Too bad her character didn't have enough confidence to be with nicer guys like Marty and Dean.
5/10/2010 c1 3THE-REAL-IGRAYNE
would love to read more!
5/4/2010 c1 3Miguel51
Ah, angsty Nudist vs Rogan...gotta love it. And here, we get the chance to see Rory make the right choice (coff-Marty-coff) rather than the wrong one she made on the show. Loved that you had Rory realize that Logan is a sad little shadow of Tristan (both of whom remind me of her useless excuse of a dad, Chris).
Well done and keep it coming, please!
Sincerely,
Miguel51
5/2/2010 c1 smuggles
Love it. Keep going. I always love a Rory/Marty story. Should be way more of them.