for Rosto the Piper

11/28/2012 c1 Elzie
Did anyone else notice that Beka was described as a "blond" on Wednesday?
2/11/2012 c5 Alpecca Ankaa Black
I am really enjoying your story; please update soon.
2/10/2011 c5 chat noire
This is sooo good! Please update soon, it's been 7 months since your last :(
9/21/2010 c5 2cjewellm
Great story. Please update soon.
7/12/2010 c5 10TheWackedOne
YAY!

WHY did i forget to put this on update and miss the last 2 chapters!

ugh!
7/8/2010 c5 1Karina Just Me
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! keep writing. please. ur right this wasn't ur best chapter. it was too short and well its been a while since i read the books and i was kind of lost as to where the story was. but this is really good and i like it!
7/6/2010 c5 10Light of Polaris
Is there anything I can do to help? Sometimes boncing ideas back and forth with a person helps. Btw, you have nothing to apologize for except, maybe, for apologizing in the first place. I'm just glad you updated. This chapter was really good even if it was short. I'll be honest and say that it isn't your best but it's better than other fics that I've read. Extremely better. It's probably because of the medical things that you're going through this small blip. That could take it out of anybody. You're a great writer, I'm sure it'll come back to you. Just let me know if I can do anything. Get better! ~Polaris ;)
6/30/2010 c4 1Karina Just Me
i read about ur infection and whatnot... and i hope that you get better and i ALSO hope that you continue to write this story, because frankly i am hooked. so thank you.
6/30/2010 c2 Karina Just Me
this fits with the actual story so perfectly.
6/30/2010 c1 Karina Just Me
I absolutely LOVE this! wow, if this was the beginning of an actual book, i dont think i'd be able to put it down. good job, now i do believe i'll continue reading :)
6/20/2010 c4 queen bek
heya! this is pretty good. Looking forward to more!
6/20/2010 c4 Anne
I love your story. I can't wait for the update. your style of writing is quick and clever, it is fun to read. A couple parts had me laughing out loud. Good luck with your health and your job.
6/15/2010 c4 doodlydoo
soo good! great job! but please update soon! i wanna read more!
6/7/2010 c4 1AngelRide'sbestfriendCeleste
Hey, I'm so glad you are feeling better and I really like your story. You have a writing style that is esily read. Please get tottaly better and update soon.

Marji
6/6/2010 c4 7Monotufu
No huury...well yes hurry, but I do hope that your leg is okay. ^_^♥♥
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »