for Between the Pages

5/23/2012 c1 Neogirl31
3/26/2012 c1 17DSI-ScullyGibson
Lol this was awesome! So Effie and Haymitch! Keep up the good work!

May the odds be ever in your favour!

MissEffieTrinket
2/18/2012 c1 42stay.traught.i'm.deactivated
Oh gosh, Haymitch is so funny in this fic. XD And Effie's a ginger!
1/8/2012 c1 5Kvazq598
Luv this story! It made my day.
9/14/2011 c1 Iron Infidel
You made my day! Thank you Soo much for putting me on ur profile! I love it! I soo owe you! Anyway, bcause of you, I got 5 reviews and 109 Hits on my profile and story. Thank you! See u 2morrow. 0-o...
8/6/2011 c1 14newaddress1997
LOL So funny.
6/5/2011 c1 4MistressPuppetShow
please make the second chapter or second story about this because it F***ing funning
12/27/2010 c1 27Sgt. Sporky
Tehehehe, keep going. Do a scene where the Avox Woman and Darius start doing stuff and someone, preferably Effie, walks in on them
8/31/2010 c1 1teamawsome
I like liquor!" Haymitch yelled as he ran out of the room.

"Well it's quite obvious that-" Effie started. She looked around and realized Haymitch left. She magically pulled a baseball bat out of thin air and chased after him.

haha very funny :)
8/28/2010 c1 1I'm busy saving the world
Absolutely Hilarious! Loved every short second!
6/22/2010 c1 Martin Forum
I think effie is foxface's mom (jk) sooooooooooooo funny!
6/2/2010 c1 41Writting2StayHalfSane
Oh my. This has to be one of the greatest THG fics I've read. That was hilarious. I literally burst out laughing when Haymitch yelled 'I like liquor!'.

I read on your profile that you wanted some suggestions for future chapters of this. I don't have any concreate ideas but I hope whatever I can think up will help. Um... You could do something about the stylists. They're just funny by nature. I'm not sure what you'd do with them but I'm sure you'd do it well. I'll let you know if I think of anything else. :)

Again, great job.
5/3/2010 c1 jukat101
really funny:):):):):):):):):)
hope you do another one!
5/2/2010 c1 30Penelope Wendy Bing
That was funny! And you're right. This fandom needs more humor fics. I'm not much of a comedian myself, or I'd pitch in. But for now I'll just cheer you on!

One correction that I remember: "wear wigs", not "where wigs".

Update soon pleas.

-P.W. Bing
5/2/2010 c1 ANON
it needs work!that is not something effie would do!talk about ooc!keep trying!watev!
18 Page 1 2 Next »