for Paean to Eros

7/30/2020 c23 andrewpine
She is where Ronald gets his attitude from quick to turn on
people you claim to be family. if the Golden girl had more friends I
believe that she would drop most of the Weasleys like a hot rock.
7/30/2020 c22 andrewpine
This Viet should be very interesting.
I wonder if they will wait until Ronald leaves
before they giving the family the news?
7/30/2020 c9 andrewpine
Hermione is falling hard for the Veela just does not understand what the feeling are.
7/30/2020 c8 andrewpine
Hermione needs to tell Molly if she pushes about those two that she dumped Ronald because he is too stupid, which is her fault for not pushing him, and she doesn't have the time to put up with him.
2/9/2020 c30 andrewpine
So wonderfully sad.
2/9/2020 c1 andrewpine
What is she doing with that loser Ronald?
I can understand Fleur's attitude since the way she was treated by her dead husband's family.
9/11/2019 c23 andrewpine
Guess the stupid old buddy has forgotten if it hadn't been for her that her precious Ronald and Harry would not be sitting in that room to listen to what Hermione had to say about her and F she can go screw herself.
7/7/2019 c30 redjassy
Thank you for shring your story. That was a wonderfully written story.

Unique in such a way that Fleur already have children and fell in love with Hermione. And becoming Hermione's hero in the face mrs. Weasley's uncouth personality.

Ugh, and i don't like Ron here. Even though at the end he realized he lost his chance, I still think he's arrogant to think he'd get a seond chance at all when he talked to Harry.

I certainly like their interactions with Malfoy. He's very perceptive and have a good ear for listening and observant.

Overall, i love the story, and such a sweet, melancholic end. Together in the end.

I read this story multiple times. Sometimes I imagine the end was a vision in Dominque's deep understanding of what's to come. And the story continues.
6/12/2019 c30 1xxDark Angel Babyxx
This was great
5/21/2019 c30 Guest
Thanks for the read.
5/13/2019 c30 7go-sullivan
This was perfect and wonderful. Something to reread and cherish. Thank you for writing it!
5/8/2019 c30 andrewpine
A sweet ,sad ending.
5/8/2019 c6 andrewpine
Maxime
Who were the catty bitches that she got her information about Hermione from I wonder?
5/8/2019 c5 andrewpine
This has nothing to do with the chapter,but what is the problem with Fleur's youngest?
Hermione needs a friend besides Harry and that dick Ron.
5/8/2019 c4 andrewpine
What in the hell is she doing with that idiot Ron?I don't understand as brilliant as she is that she settled for that may be sad for awhile but the best thing for her is to be shed of that loser.
I never understood how either him or Harry even graduated from H never did their work depending on her to ghostwrite their work for them.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »