for Phoenix X

12/10/2010 c2 Logan Henderson Is Mine
I don't know what your planning on doing with the disease. But I would suggest:

The ring is malfunctioning possibly because of her tears and the salt water or because she had it on too long or her emotions were tapping into the ring's powers and it caused her to get sick or something.
6/17/2010 c2 elainehac123
Please Please Please update soon I really really really want to know what happens next.
5/28/2010 c2 2The Mighty One
Wow, quiet the action package deal in this story. So much happened, and it was a very interesting read. :-D

So, Raven and Red X, or Jason Xavior Todd. Yeah, In my research, Jason Todd is Red X. In the comics, Jason Todd was the second Robin, following Richard Grayson's leave of the Batman, for the Teen Titans. So, Jason was found by the Dark Knight, in the same alley that Batman's parents were gunned down in, by the Joker. So, Batman took Jason in, and trained him as the second Robin. Unfortinatly, Jason Todd was deeply injured, by the Joker I think, and presumed dead. So, Todd took the new persona after being thought dead, and became not so much a villain, but more of a thief, and a renegade hero on his own accord, with no rules, and eventualy took the name of Red X. Dropping any and all ties to The Dark Knight, and as Robin. The Third Robin was Tim Drake. (My favorite Robin! :-D) He's also in the New Adventures Of the Animated Batman. Truly a great show.

~Sorry for the nerdy side of me, but I thought if you wanted more of a backstory on Jason Todd, then here are some facts. So, it can draw more conflict to Red X as a tragic hero, lost within himself. And why both he and Robin seem so much alike.

~~Both of them were taken in by Batman, and both of them left in the end. Plus, I think Bruce Wayne adopted Richard, after his parents died in the circus act, then when Dick Grayson left, Bruce Wayne adopted Jason Todd. So, in a certin sense, Richard Grayson (Aka first Robin/Nightwing) and Jason Todd (Aka second Robin, and now Red-X)are brothers.

Wow, the idea is truly a great one. Raven and Red X, very mysterious, but romantic. I also liked how the flashbacks went, and everything tied together brilliantly. :-)

I was thinking for when Raven would take her leave, that she would have said, she needed to return to Azarath for a full year. But, the vacation idea worked well also, and I liked how you described Raven, "Using her long blue cloak, to cover up, her growing womb." That made a stronger picture in my mind, to show Rachel's own struggle, with trying to hide something, that becomes even more obvious and harder to keep a secret. ;-D

From the birthday scene for Red X, to the suprise of Raven being pregnant, to actulay giving birth. You move the storyline smoothly, from one scene to the next. From Point A, to point B.

There is a deeper conflict between all of the characters, and you draw out many great things, into a true beautiful work of art. ;-)

Please do continue with the telling of this story, as the conflict only continues to grow.

GREAT JOB!

-T.M.O-
5/17/2010 c2 15SparkleBlueLemon
I hope Phoenix will be okay, you're doing great so far!
5/5/2010 c1 14Saffire55
I'M SO COOL! I am reviewing my own story! yea, I'm awesome. The pairing is Red X/Rae you nitwits. Anyway, I like this chapter, i think I did good...
5/3/2010 c1 25RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose
Raven and Red X even though i wish it was Red X and Grace haha JK i like red rae too,

black rose
5/2/2010 c1 15SparkleBlueLemon
Seems like this will be interesting, my guess is either Star/Red X or Raven/Red X.
5/2/2010 c1 OtakuPlatypus
Bad guess but.. Starfire and The x dude? IDK!