for Reluctant Hero

9/20/2010 c11 A Midsummer Night's Dream
And who would have thought I would be hooked into an Avatar fnafic. XD
9/18/2010 c11 cabingirls
YAY they're going to rescue zuko! I don't know if I've mentioned how much I like the idea of surviving air nomads (and really think it should be canon) but yeah, I think it's awesome. good chapter!
9/15/2010 c11 3Mkitkat
Aww I like the idea of the crew being more loyal to Zuko then to Ozai, because if you think about it Ozai probably didn't give Zuko the best people to crew a ship. :) I wonder if Iroh is so concerned about getting Zuko an Airbending master, if Aang would become his teacher? Hmm who knows... You know! That's who! Haha I'm excited for the next chapter. Even if, by what your Author Note says, that it won't be for awhile :)
9/15/2010 c11 ArrayePL
Really lovely chapter. Thanks for explaining why uncle didn't try to get Zuko back jet. The waiting for updates is torturous you know? ;)
9/15/2010 c11 66NinthFeather
And here comes the Gaang! Good idea, knocking Sokka out like that. If someone had thought to do that during the first few episodes of the original...I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the relationship between Zuzu and Aang. It should be interesting to see the little hyper bald monk try to teach someone, least of all the raging mass of angst that is Zuko. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
9/14/2010 c11 Toraus
Awesome chapter.
9/14/2010 c11 Kiomori
Oh boy, so those three troublemakers are all stowing away! I wonder how that will go when they are discovered. They can't stay in the saddle bags for a month, after all!

I did think it was funny that Sokka and Katara managed to sneak into the Air Nomads' place so easily. They really must have been lucky that nobody really looked for them there.

I wonder how the crew's plan will work. I doubt it is just them in on it. I can't help but wonder if it's a good idea if they take Zuko now. I'll have to wait and see!
9/14/2010 c11 8GhostMajor
Another great chapter. I loved the penguin bit. It totally sounds like something that would be in the actual show. xD Keep up the good work! :D
9/14/2010 c11 2Maki-P
So Uncle Iroh is gonna kidna... I mean invite an airbender on board? Aang I imagine. And probably certain Waterbender from the South.

I wonder where this will take, I can't wait!
9/14/2010 c11 8HellzCrusader
zuko always did inspire awe in the strangest of places. AWESOME chapter you did fantastic. :)
9/13/2010 c11 JC
Great

You got Zuko down,very good.

I hope he will hook-up with some one.

Maybe have him talk with Yue.
9/13/2010 c11 89KaliAnn
I love that this chapter focuses on both Aang and the water tribe siblings. Its amazing how different yet the same this Aang is to the other, but Sokka is so pigheaded and Katara is very clever. It seems like Iroh is very worried about Zuko. I hope he sees him soon.
9/13/2010 c11 3Huitt1989
fantastic i am glad you have updated this great story, i hope to see more of this.
9/13/2010 c11 10Jayadragon
cool. i love who aang is in this and i cant wait till they all meet up.
9/13/2010 c11 32new moongirl
lol. katara "I'm not like that!" hah i can totally hear those excuses coming from her mouth ;D FTW! poor iroh is depressed, and im excited about these rescue plans =D
2,459 « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »