for Reluctant Hero

5/3/2010 c1 13Densharr
This looks like it could be really interesting! Keep it up!
5/3/2010 c1 JC
Great

Any chance Zuko will get a Harem,I always want to see him get one.

I can't wait to see the reactions of some characters like Katara.
5/3/2010 c1 Cade Mistral
Very Nice! I love your stories! You're one of the best writers I've ever read. I hope you update this soon.
5/3/2010 c1 sylworm
It's amazing! Bloody brilliant! The writing style, the plot and especially the execution of the plot!

If I may ask, what will be the reason he's in the ship in this? It couldn't have been to search for the Avatar, for reasons that are painfully obvious.

Also, after Roku, and Air Avatar is to be born. Did he die? Because if he did not die at birth, the '85 years' need to be divided among 3 Avatars, giving each of them an average lifespan of 28 years. Hardly possible, if I do say so myself.

A last question, and perhaps the least important. What shipping are you planning(Go Zutara!)?
*muses* If so, Katara and Sokka will be in the story... So all the characters might be there?

The last question(really!) : How long do you plan to let this series run? Like, 5-10 chapters or 30-40 chapters?

~ZarosKnight
5/3/2010 c1 just a fan
are the characters the same minus anng how will they react to a fire bending avatar will his father see him as the fire nations greates wepon or worst fear an avtar with the birth right to rule his nation kyoshi i can already tell will be interesting please continue with story lots of potential and thanks for a long chapter usually they are shorter
2,435 « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163