for Reluctant Hero

5/10/2010 c2 thepenultimatefailure
Great chapter! The bonding scene between Zuko and Iroh was very well done. I'm a little dissapointed about no Katara or Sokka, but if you keep writing the other characters so well I doubt I'll miss them. Sorry if this review is short/incoherent, anyways, thank you for writing this story, keep up the good work.
5/8/2010 c1 55Yami no Kaiba
Interesting premise! I can't wait to see how this turns out - it makes that dream Zuko had of being an airbender so much more real!
5/6/2010 c1 7Lee-Aeront
Real good so far. =) How about these names? Two for each nation, one for a girl the other for a boy.
Water: Haruki, male, Kammi, female.
Earth: Kaito, male, Ckikyuu, female.
5/4/2010 c1 10PastaSentient
I sincerely hope you plan on continuing this. I have been looking for a story like this forever! Zuko would make such an interesting avatar. As for thoughts on somethings you could do to put into this story, what about life bending? Let me explain, firebenders gain their fire from the fire within themselves. What if someone was able to bend that inside fire? It would allow that person to take control or just kill that person. Of course, to not make it too powerful, you would have to have that "lifebender's" movements take an exceptionally long time. But anyways, even if you don't incorporate this idea, I still look forward to seeing you continue this. I actually would prefer you focus on this story more than anything else. Oh also, what pairings are planned? if any? I personally prefer Zutara, but you are the author! Have fun with this story!
5/3/2010 c1 2MilleniumHeart323
YES YES YES! Love this story! :D I wish I could find more with a concept like this. Avatar zuko? You know it! Please continue this soon! Don't let it continue as a one- shot, it has so much potential. Write on :)
5/3/2010 c1 JJJ
I like it. I've been wanting to see a good fic like this for a while. I really want to see how far you can take it. (Yes, you can take that as a challenge. :D )
5/3/2010 c1 6galimeril
Intriguing...

Names, names... I likes Hikaru (ray of light) and Seiki (star)
5/3/2010 c1 thepenultimatefailure
Interesting start, I'm curious as to how you will distinguish this from other "Zuko is the Avatar" fics.
5/3/2010 c1 1Moi-inconnue
That was a promising start. Hope to read more soon.
5/3/2010 c1 13Densharr
This looks like it could be really interesting! Keep it up!
5/3/2010 c1 JC
Great

Any chance Zuko will get a Harem,I always want to see him get one.

I can't wait to see the reactions of some characters like Katara.
5/3/2010 c1 Cade Mistral
Very Nice! I love your stories! You're one of the best writers I've ever read. I hope you update this soon.
5/3/2010 c1 sylworm
It's amazing! Bloody brilliant! The writing style, the plot and especially the execution of the plot!

If I may ask, what will be the reason he's in the ship in this? It couldn't have been to search for the Avatar, for reasons that are painfully obvious.

Also, after Roku, and Air Avatar is to be born. Did he die? Because if he did not die at birth, the '85 years' need to be divided among 3 Avatars, giving each of them an average lifespan of 28 years. Hardly possible, if I do say so myself.

A last question, and perhaps the least important. What shipping are you planning(Go Zutara!)?
*muses* If so, Katara and Sokka will be in the story... So all the characters might be there?

The last question(really!) : How long do you plan to let this series run? Like, 5-10 chapters or 30-40 chapters?

~ZarosKnight
5/3/2010 c1 just a fan
are the characters the same minus anng how will they react to a fire bending avatar will his father see him as the fire nations greates wepon or worst fear an avtar with the birth right to rule his nation kyoshi i can already tell will be interesting please continue with story lots of potential and thanks for a long chapter usually they are shorter
2,459 « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164