for Reluctant Hero

3/28 c45 2Drunken Hamster
Damn. And now I've caught up. Yue really DID pick a terrible name, lol. But man is this story really complex and well done. I really hope you don't cast this aside. As I said in my other review, fuck the haters, you're doing some bitchin work!

Can't wait for more!

~Drunk
3/25 c37 Drunken Hamster
Lol, water blenders, fire blenders, what next? Spirit blenders?

I love this fic. Fuck the haters. But also fuck those soul stealing ghouls. I almost want to write a one shot my my own oc incinerating that mf and saving Miki. "Hate what you fear" and all, y'know?

I'm really looking forward to the climax of Aang being a reincarnation. And how *Avatar* Aang died and then reincarnated himself.

My only fair gripe is that Zuko isn't technically learning the elements that correspond with the names of the "books". But it does seem like mostly a character study fic, anyway, so.

Anyway, here's my first review. Expect at least one more once I'm "caught up", and lastly, I pray this fic isn't abandoned.

~Drunk
3/8 c45 4Gentle Blossom
I’m so glad I found this story. It’s so original and it’s about my favorite ATLA character—Zuko. I cannot wait to see what happens next with Zuko and how him being the Avatar affects the avatar world. Until next time!
2/27 c1 1realfan16
Gosh I smell something good. And it's only the prologue
2/9 c1 Jason
"Year 87: Aang is reborn."

But... Aang was already reborn: first as the avatar in the Water Tribe, then as the avatar in the Earth Kingdom, then as Zuko.
1/21 c45 6MintIsMeth
Engaging story so far, keep it up.
1/19 c45 3MidKnightMoonglow99
Truly enjoyed reading this story these last few days; here’s hoping that it’ll continue forward and towards an interesting future.

Until then however, best of luck.
1/17 c45 sumiko808
Daaang Yue’s reactions aren’t so relatable lol poor girl was sheltered af and now she’s heading out, unprepared to the real world. I’m so ready for the next chapters! And Katara could never sit down quiet when someone is in need and we love her for that!
1/7 c45 Petrus streamrock
Finally a fanfcit with Zuko as the avatar! Oh the angst! So delicious...
12/4/2020 c10 izaganizenda
who the hell is chief haduko?
11/16/2020 c45 2Justice of the Martyred
I love it so much! A long story in the works that is still being updated? Awesome! I thoroughly love your development of all your characters, down to even the secondary characters, and the romance of Prince Zuko and Princess Yue is perfect. My heart wants them to get together but also fears for the death of either as soon as they connect. Anyways, cheers to the next update!
11/13/2020 c45 Hello
Heya there Paw! I just wanted to say I love your story and can’t wait to read more! By far, my favorite fanfic! I’m excited to see what’s next, but like always, take you time. Don’t rush yourself if you don’t feel up to it!
11/5/2020 c45 benzwc04
cant wait til ya write more of this cause I am highly enjoying this storie
10/31/2020 c17 benzwc04
that author note... coughpervertcough.
10/29/2020 c45 imhomemom93
I love this story so much, please update soon. Keep up the good work.
2,436 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »