for Reluctant Hero

9/26/2020 c45 1NewOtaku
Maybe i am impatient, but can you put an entire chapter are 2 dedicated on Aang training Zuko
9/17/2020 c45 10Uraharaisgod
Great story so far, eagerly looking forward to the rest of it. Will admit I was a bit leery with the Sokka/Katara sections that seemed to be stealing focus from Zuko/Aang but the Jiangshi story was well worth it. Curious to see how Sokka is meant to deal with being trapped in the heart of the Fire Nation.

Will admit I'm slightly confused as to Toph's relocation to Ba Sing Se, would have figured that city would be the one place in the entire world Zuko and Iroh would keep the hell away from now he's an Avatar (its arguably even more dangerous than being in the Fire Nation for him, especially since the Earth Master has no doubt sent messages to them regarding Avatar Lee's very distinct appearance and association with the Dragon of the West (which I wouldn't be surprised if Long Feng with his intel couldn't join the dots and figure out Zuko's identity from)).

Awaiting the next update eagerly.
9/16/2020 c29 Uraharaisgod
Got me in the first half, not gonna lie. Thought we were gonna have a massive plot divergence here and introduce Ty Lee well before Azula forcible recruits her, possibly have Zuko and Aang forced to kidnap her after she recognises him and have her be an eventual Avatar gang member since she never gets forced to join Azula.

Ah well.
9/13/2020 c45 22Blueowl
Wow, the depth and detail in this is amazing. So glad I found this. And so glad Aang is with Zuko and he's back home. Can't wait for more!
9/8/2020 c12 1000 yard stare
God, I hate katara
9/3/2020 c45 deoxeyses
Nicep
8/31/2020 c45 JuneBuggg07
Hey, I was just wondering when the next update was coming?
I also want to tell you that I really like this story and hope you're doing well :D
8/26/2020 c34 Guest
jiangshi in Chinese as “僵尸”(zombie)
8/26/2020 c45 4SilverBlood5
I love this story so frickin much! Avatar Zuko is now one of my favourite things and I love everyone's individual stories as well and the attention you're giving them all. Thank you for writing this.
8/16/2020 c10 23Alyce and Indi
I think it's quite interesting, how Katara and Sokka already know Aang, and how Aang, despite not being the Avatar, has a connection to the Avatar(s?).
8/15/2020 c7 Alyce and Indi
I know you didn't intend it, but it's really funny that "wood was not an overly common item in the pole, obliviously [obviously]."
Also, Pakku's sarcasm is perfect. And I love the hint of Zue. And how the Dragon of the West couldn't *possibly* be Avatar "Lee's" uncle.
8/14/2020 c3 Alyce and Indi
Is the child from the South Pole Aang?
8/14/2020 c2 Alyce and Indi
So...the waterbenders...were they killed? What about the airbenders? Are they still alive?
8/14/2020 c19 preztels
Love your story!
8/10/2020 c1 Mirage
Well that's going to be interesting conversation xdd

Zuko: Wait so your Aang's the uh other Aang's reincarnation? But i'm also sort of Aang reborn because Aang was a avatar, does this make you a like sub avatar or... this is hurting my head
2,435 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »