for Reluctant Hero

8/11/2020 c10 Sebine
Your grasp of English is deplorable
8/6/2020 c45 dspendragon125
Rather happy to see another chapter out. Be safe!
7/27/2020 c45 Guest
Man I’m so happy for these newer chapters. I tend to reread this story when ever i feel the urge to since i discovered it. And it makes me happy and sad. Just taking the time to maybe read a chapter or two just before bed always brighted my day especially if it was a rough one. And to be honest, it makes me kind of happy this story hasn’t been forgotten or you lost. So I wouldn’t like to take the moment to thank you for this awesome story and for find the will to continue onward. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.
7/26/2020 c45 wolfpup
update please?
7/19/2020 c45 13FutureShock
I checked out this story a while ago and remember enjoying it, and upon returning to it I've really been enjoying it! There have been numerous surprises, and a lot of great character interactions. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds, and how Zuko will keep coming along as an Avatar. Keep up the good work!
7/18/2020 c1 grangerlyn
technical skill 10/10
pacing 9/10
characterization 7/10
but over all I hate this story I really truly loath everything about this story from the moment the water tribe kidnapped, tortured, and attempted to brainwash zuko I loathed every moment of it I tried to finish it but I could not screw this story have a nice day Im out
7/16/2020 c1 jordieluna
Oh, I also wanted to say that I'm happy this isn't a Zutara fic. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.
I'm sorry, it just seems that every ATLA story is a Zutara fic and it's a nice change!
7/16/2020 c45 jordieluna
Wow, this fic is truly a good read. I read a comment about someone not being happy about the pacing, but I have to wholeheartedly disagree.
Everything is so well thought out, and you really give life to so many characters. I really like all of the different story lines going on as well. I was especially interested in the spirit-y arc with Sokka.
I can't wait to see what happens next, and I hope you stick with this story to the end.
Much love, and I hope you are doing well in these tough times. :)
7/15/2020 c45 LittleLorna
The situation with Katara and the people form Kyoshi was so depressing.
Omg they're actually thinking brainwashing Zuko is the best plan bruhhh.
7/14/2020 c45 JaneMediaNoche
I want to see what's next ,;u;
7/2/2020 c45 Guest
This is really good! Are you still working on it or..? Because I’d love to see where it goes!
7/1/2020 c45 Hi
I’m curious how often this is updated... that’s quite the cliffhanger to leave on. I hope Yue’s alright.
6/30/2020 c45 KrystalCookies5
this was great to read! so many cliff hangers. I cant wait for the next chapter. tbh I'm SUPER excited for the dragon
6/29/2020 c45 Guest
Dang! This story has been going for 10 years!all I can say is that I'm REALLY happy you're still working on it. Thanks for the update. And please hurry on the next one.
6/29/2020 c44 7AUMaker
This fic made me ship Zuko and Yue hard. Goodbye Zutara, Zue is my new best friend.

In a more serious note, I like how the plotlines are slowly coming together now. At first I felt apprehension towards the different subplots that are happening beside the "main quest", but you handled them pretty well. Sokka's subplot is pretty interesting and I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

I especially like the addition of Yue's journey. I am fond of gentle women who strive to grow stronger for the sake of someone they want to help. I am the kind of feminist who believes that true strength is found in kindness and compassion in the face of oppression.

I also like how you showed interest on Toph's more vulnerable side. People often write her as a pure badass who is all snark and quips, but I'm glad you added nuances to her character.

Staying up all night reading this masterpiece was a night well spent.
2,435 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »