for Reluctant Hero

8/26/2020 c34 Guest
jiangshi in Chinese as “僵尸”(zombie)
8/26/2020 c45 4SilverBlood5
I love this story so frickin much! Avatar Zuko is now one of my favourite things and I love everyone's individual stories as well and the attention you're giving them all. Thank you for writing this.
8/16/2020 c10 23Alyce and Indi
I think it's quite interesting, how Katara and Sokka already know Aang, and how Aang, despite not being the Avatar, has a connection to the Avatar(s?).
8/15/2020 c7 Alyce and Indi
I know you didn't intend it, but it's really funny that "wood was not an overly common item in the pole, obliviously [obviously]."
Also, Pakku's sarcasm is perfect. And I love the hint of Zue. And how the Dragon of the West couldn't *possibly* be Avatar "Lee's" uncle.
8/14/2020 c3 Alyce and Indi
Is the child from the South Pole Aang?
8/14/2020 c2 Alyce and Indi
So...the waterbenders...were they killed? What about the airbenders? Are they still alive?
8/14/2020 c19 preztels
Love your story!
8/10/2020 c1 Mirage
Well that's going to be interesting conversation xdd

Zuko: Wait so your Aang's the uh other Aang's reincarnation? But i'm also sort of Aang reborn because Aang was a avatar, does this make you a like sub avatar or... this is hurting my head
8/11/2020 c10 Sebine
Your grasp of English is deplorable
8/6/2020 c45 dspendragon125
Rather happy to see another chapter out. Be safe!
7/27/2020 c45 Guest
Man I’m so happy for these newer chapters. I tend to reread this story when ever i feel the urge to since i discovered it. And it makes me happy and sad. Just taking the time to maybe read a chapter or two just before bed always brighted my day especially if it was a rough one. And to be honest, it makes me kind of happy this story hasn’t been forgotten or you lost. So I wouldn’t like to take the moment to thank you for this awesome story and for find the will to continue onward. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.
7/26/2020 c45 wolfpup
update please?
7/19/2020 c45 13FutureShock
I checked out this story a while ago and remember enjoying it, and upon returning to it I've really been enjoying it! There have been numerous surprises, and a lot of great character interactions. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds, and how Zuko will keep coming along as an Avatar. Keep up the good work!
7/18/2020 c1 grangerlyn
technical skill 10/10
pacing 9/10
characterization 7/10
but over all I hate this story I really truly loath everything about this story from the moment the water tribe kidnapped, tortured, and attempted to brainwash zuko I loathed every moment of it I tried to finish it but I could not screw this story have a nice day Im out
7/16/2020 c1 jordieluna
Oh, I also wanted to say that I'm happy this isn't a Zutara fic. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.
I'm sorry, it just seems that every ATLA story is a Zutara fic and it's a nice change!
2,458 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »