for Reluctant Hero

7/15/2020 c45 LittleLorna
The situation with Katara and the people form Kyoshi was so depressing.
Omg they're actually thinking brainwashing Zuko is the best plan bruhhh.
7/14/2020 c45 JaneMediaNoche
I want to see what's next ,;u;
7/2/2020 c45 Guest
This is really good! Are you still working on it or..? Because I’d love to see where it goes!
7/1/2020 c45 Hi
I’m curious how often this is updated... that’s quite the cliffhanger to leave on. I hope Yue’s alright.
6/30/2020 c45 KrystalCookies5
this was great to read! so many cliff hangers. I cant wait for the next chapter. tbh I'm SUPER excited for the dragon
6/29/2020 c45 Guest
Dang! This story has been going for 10 years!all I can say is that I'm REALLY happy you're still working on it. Thanks for the update. And please hurry on the next one.
6/29/2020 c44 7AUMaker
This fic made me ship Zuko and Yue hard. Goodbye Zutara, Zue is my new best friend.

In a more serious note, I like how the plotlines are slowly coming together now. At first I felt apprehension towards the different subplots that are happening beside the "main quest", but you handled them pretty well. Sokka's subplot is pretty interesting and I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

I especially like the addition of Yue's journey. I am fond of gentle women who strive to grow stronger for the sake of someone they want to help. I am the kind of feminist who believes that true strength is found in kindness and compassion in the face of oppression.

I also like how you showed interest on Toph's more vulnerable side. People often write her as a pure badass who is all snark and quips, but I'm glad you added nuances to her character.

Staying up all night reading this masterpiece was a night well spent.
6/29/2020 c45 AUMaker
You know, you got me shipping Zuko and Yue hard.
6/28/2020 c45 3TwistedHilarity
This has been marvelous. I love the myths and spirits and am really enjoying your take on things, including Yue and Zuko.
6/27/2020 c3 tadah2
I SCREAMED. Good job. This chapter stressed me out in a the best ways
6/24/2020 c45 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
6/23/2020 c45 BionicleRocks77
Spoilers!

DUUUUUUDE! I love you. Ever since the interactions between "Lee" and Yue I have been shipping these two hard. Then again I was curious about how an interaction would go between him and Jin as well as him and Mai. I was disappointed when Yue didn't leave with Zuko but now you're setting her up with her own storyline. I can't wait to see what you do with her and how you get her to fight because she obviously needs to learn how to fight. You have alot of storylines going on: Zuko aboard the Wani with Aang and uncle, the three masters and a hidden princess on a search, Kamara and the Kyoshi's on a journey, Sokka as a "recruit" of the fire nation, and Toph headed to the city of secrets. I'm not complaining though. I hope you get Sokka to learn alot of fighting styles he should definitely have alot of different training.
I can't wait for your next update. thank you for such an awesome story.
P.s. I have some ideas about how the Avatar can be suited up for battle, you know like a final armored up avatar look because he's not going to be like the other Avatars.
6/22/2020 c45 BehbaLovesTea
This has to be my favorite story here on . You write extremely good and I absolutely LOVE the idea of Zuko being the avatar and the different directions the story lines are taking. I am totally obsessed and I cannot wait for more chapters! I also can't wait to see Zuko and Yue meet up again ;D hehehe. Thank you so much for sharing your glorious magical brain juices with your lovely FF readers! Please update soon!
6/14/2020 c45 oreoschocolatechip
oh my god I am losing my mind. this tension you built up throughout the story, impeccable. hjkjghkgfc is yukko going to show up more? I love him and if he dies I'm going to cry author.
6/13/2020 c45 3Clusium
OMG i love this story so much, read the whole thing in a day :) Please, please update soon!
2,457 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »