for Reluctant Hero

6/13/2020 c45 49Itachiforever342
Wow, I haven't read this one in quite a while... I love it!

What shenanigans will our girls get into next? I'm doing fine, thanks for worrying about your reviewers!

I honestly never thought I'd ever ship ZukoxYue, but here I am. It's cute and I look forward to seeing how it progresses! :)

Thanks for posting during such a crazy time!
6/11/2020 c4 danielpheonix
Author practices the dao of cliffhangers well, 2 in 1, thats almost unheard of.
6/7/2020 c45 Rachel
AMAZING! So happy with this story you're doing a great job.
6/6/2020 c29 1Someguy the anon
hey I lack shame because im reading this in june
6/4/2020 c45 lemon-rind
This was a happy escape from my regular life :) Thanks for updating!
6/1/2020 c45 Guest
So glad to see an update! This chapter was great, especially is terms of development for Yue.
6/1/2020 c45 Dropbox1999
I am loving this so much! Yue having her own journey is so awesome! Lol. A royal princess on the hunt for the Avatar!
5/31/2020 c45 Tinfoot
Despite a rather poor first impression from the first chapter's author's note saying that Aang had been reborn, this story is surprisingly good, if a little formal in how you write, but that's not a major issue to anyone that's seen the show and knows how these characters talk.
As for the Aang issue, I can't wait for Zuko to have his first "real" talk with the past avatars, only to notice that the previous air avatar is missing. And for Aang himself, I wonder if he chose to reincarnate outside of the cycle in order to help Zuko after seeing how his first four or so years of life were, since he was there to see it as a previous avatar.
Also I really hope the dragon egg turns out to be Zuko's animal guide, since he seems to be lacking one at the moment, unless those Turtle-Ducks in the palace counted.
Not quite related, but I seem to recall in one of the early chapters Yugato noted not only had Aang the second been given the same name as Aang the first, but he had also named his bison Appa as well. That's all well and good, though it does make me wonder why Yugato was planning on using Aang's bison to go to the north pole but ostensibly leaving Aang behind. The show seemed to imply the bond between bison and monk was rather special, and now I'm wondering where Yugato's bison is, though I have a feeling he probably didn't make it out of whatever event made him so afraid of firebenders.
Anyway, good story, I look forward to more!
5/29/2020 c45 12019yxzss
Thanks for updating! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
5/28/2020 c45 9GhostHex
Oh! That cool, Yue’s going on her own adventure.
It’s a fresh idea to me.
5/28/2020 c45 51Tamuril2
Sigh. Master Pakku and the other Masters are so...well, desperate...but also Stupid (and yes, with a capital S). I'm glad at least one of the Masters has their head screwed on straight. Mind-bending is NOT to be trifled with. At all. Ever. These Masters should know that. But, like I said, they're desperate and stupid right now.

Oh my! Yue certainly is more proactive in this story. I like it!
5/28/2020 c45 MrFinishLine
Yess! This is so good! More updates I beg of you
5/28/2020 c6 12Gold Testament
I hope Iroh lives. I love that guy.
5/28/2020 c45 2scrandle
Hey, thanks for the update, that was great! Hope you're doing well. I liked hearing from Yugato and the gang there, and definitely from Yue. I'm so glad her story isn't over!

Cheers!
5/27/2020 c45 Luchr
Yayyy an ATLA fanfic that hasn’t been abandoned, I can’t wait for more!
2,457 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »