for The Perfect Lord: Harry James Potter

7/19 c14 suraj
adopted brother and sister can marry harry and penelope please
7/2 c23 TheLiterarySuccessor
Update please?
6/4 c23 Guest
update asap please what happened?
5/19 c23 Guest
updates what happened?
2/21 c6 Guest
I'm so confused regarding the age. Do they start at 14 and graduate at 20?
1/14 c1 16Coolfire30
...the concept is alright... however, it's all over the place.

Difficult to read.
1/14 c1 Coolfire30
The ages are all over the place, and not just with Harry, Dudley too.
12/29/2021 c23 Guest
WILL YOU UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY AND I'M PRETTY SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY
12/27/2021 c23 Guest
UPDATE PLEASE FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR AS A GIFT FOT YOUR FANS WHO LOVE THIS BOOK
12/16/2021 c5 2Evergone the Great
You got Mcgonagall’s wand stats wrong. Her wand is made of Fur wood and its 9 1/2 inches.
11/29/2021 c23 3Lady Keiko Niwa
I have several issues with this and none of it is plot related.

1) Get a beta, they help with editing.
2) You're inconsistent with Harry's agein the first year he was14, then 11, then 14 so many times I lost count and that theme just continues.
3) Brevity is a friend, you have a bad habit of run-on sentences and several turn-a-paragraph-into-a-sentence habits that are just annoying and childish. And while the memory of 8th grade English was so long ago, it was not a pleasant recellection.
4) I suggest using a word document with a spell check feature. Your grammar, spelling, and basic English leave much to be desired.

Lastly, while I'm posting this on the last chapter of the story I in no way read to this point. If I want to read bad English I'd become a high school english teacher, please invest in some writer companion books and improve.
11/16/2021 c23 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Interesting fic so far, I’m looking forward to seeing how things progress from here.
10/24/2021 c23 Guest
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
9/17/2021 c23 AlexRider000
I don't get why everyone is insulting this story so much. Yeah it has a lot of similarities to the original book and there are a lot of loopholes but it isn't as if it is hurting anyone. The story is full of good ideas and if you don't like the story or think it' is okay to tell the author (who didn't have to publish this for other people's enjoyment by the way) that they never should have existed and that their parents should have had an abortion just because you don't like the story is just horrible and petty.
9/15/2021 c2 TrumpasaurusRex
Hogwarts starting age at 14? Ruins the story. No sane person would allow a bunch of muggleborns without magic training from the ages of 11-14.
Forget about just increase in exposure of magical accidents, but what about not integrating them into magical society in a timely fashion? By the time they’re 14, you’d be losing them to muggle society. Much more people wouldn’t want to go to magic school. And what do you think it does to their magical potential to not exercise their magic from the age of 11?
751 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »