for Shineway

10/7/2020 c2 32Nekoyasha12
Dear godz, why?! Please continue? I love Primeval and Harry x Stephen is brilliant. He was always one of my fav character and I feel his death was unneeded and sad. I'd love to see how you incorporate the future creature and the time paradox shift(if you keep to the canon plot timeline). I am mainly just looking forward to wanting to read more.
4/18/2019 c2 dullkatelyn1
are you going to continue this story? I've been waiting years to know what happens next. I wouldn't mind having Harry Potter Stephen Hart and Captain Tom Ryan as a threesome. so instead of Stephen and Tom dying they live.
8/18/2017 c2 katie
U need to update this story plz
1/19/2017 c1 Guest
Pteranodons are not the ancestors of birds and were most likely warmblooded as well the idea that they would understand parseltongue based on the "Facts" yuou have chosen is absurd. To be honest though I do enjoy it and wouldn't have questioned it much if you hadn't given that absurd explanation. Although I do like the idea of different accents/dialects and being similar enouugh for him to figure out. Just to be clear though Pterosaurs and Dinosaurs while being reptiles were most likely warmblooded. The evidence also suggests that theropod dinosaurs not pterosaurs are the ancestors of birds. Apologies if this cam off harsher than intended. Great story idea though!
9/18/2016 c2 Katie
Plz continue this story
6/26/2016 c2 katie
Plz more i want to see harry and stephen get to gether
5/20/2016 c2 dullkatelyn1
more plz I want more
3/7/2015 c2 FunnyDs1
please update this, there aren't many fictions in this specification but I love it and wish there were more, I hope you update soon cause its really good
4/29/2014 c1 Guest
i wonder what harry looks like cause he was described having long black hair is it possibly that he has that whole tarzan look
2/9/2014 c2 wahoo
thats really cute i like what you did to helen and i hope that you update soon
10/16/2013 c2 Updater please
This sounds really cute and sweet I hope you carry on i like it
8/5/2013 c2 Guest
Like it its cool and love harry
3/27/2013 c2 Kage 5243
g
12/17/2012 c2 vynnessia
CONTINUE THIS STORY. I loved it so far.
12/12/2012 c2 2Dragon's Flame of Life
This is AWESOME! Hope you write more soon! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!:P Hope you have Happy New Year also:)!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »