for Shineway

8/1/2012 c2 1Fawkes Flame
Sounds interesting and it would good if you'd continue this story! It was cute with all the blushing
6/22/2012 c2 3Leticia Moriarty
cool story hope u write more soon
2/18/2012 c2 loubega
I love what you wrote so far can't wait till you update!
12/12/2011 c2 Jully Reed
I love it! It seems like a very good plot for a crossover! =D

Continue please!

Bisous,

Julie
11/19/2011 c2 Guest
PLEASE U PDATE
7/8/2011 c2 tftctczc
hey i just found your story and it's great! i love the idea of it and your writing style is pretty good. i hope you update soon. but i have one little advise: it would be nice if you make it more clear where harry speeks parsel. maybe you can write these parts in italics or like this: /parsel/ or this #parsel# or... you get the idea. i would be less confusing.

i'm looking forward to your next chapter. i'm curious how harry will deal with everything. i mean once the pteranodons are gone he will be alone. there is nobody who he really knows, he has no home, no friends, no education. i mean he is in the other time(s?) since he is 7... he was in first class then and will be barely able to read or do math. if can do it in the first place... it's been a while (20 years) since he last done it. in the past i don't think there are any books or a reason to do math. beside the simple stuff like: in my folk are 12 pteranodons now we are just 10 that means 2 are missing...

well anyway i hope you update soon. so long!
6/15/2011 c2 autumnannette19
Whats next, whats next?
5/31/2011 c2 ILoveAnime89
Love it update again soon. ^.^
5/13/2011 c2 14animefangirl0219
loved it cant wait for the next chapter =} so update soon plz :}
4/20/2011 c2 53tinybee
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
3/12/2011 c2 9TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics
continue!
3/8/2011 c2 Mattish
Wow

This is great please update again

I love the plot and pairing!
3/7/2011 c2 22Mistress Titania
More please! So excited that Harry might actually me a good defense against Helen that she wouldn't know that much about, maybe. Poor little Connor, I felt so bad for him in that episode with Abby yelling at him. I really look forward to more of this story.
2/26/2011 c1 Mattish
This is a amazing plot

Please add more chapters

I really want to know what happens next!
2/6/2011 c1 3ao3lover101
Ensuring that citizens are protected from abusive power by government
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »